Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We Have Been Reduced To A Theory

Don't you think it's strange that the only people getting on the mainstream are those people who focus on the Pentagon and Controlled Demolition?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ParallaxView Guest
    I think that those theories (The controlled demolition and Pentagon) are the theories that the average joe when presented with it is most likely to open their eyes to. Both theories have a quite heavy dependency on visual evidence.

Other theories such as phonecalls,the ISI connection etc require a more detailed knowledge. I see the controlled demolition and pentagon theories as gateways to the other theories.

I don't. I see Controlled Demolition, by itself, as one of those things that people think is crazy... "The buildings were brought down by Controlled Demolition... Response: You're crazy..." To say that something other than Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon gets the same result.

I say to stick with the basics, and let them come to their own conclusions.

Or, just ask a VERY simple question. Why didn't Bush want to investigate 9/11?

ParallaxView Guest
    Oh I agree with the asking of one simple question can be effective too.Definitely.

Chana3812 Guest
    Controlled Demolition and WTC7 - those are the two best issues for 9/11 Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Chana3812
    Controlled Demolition and WTC7 - those are the two best issues for 9/11 Truth
    Thanks for proving my point.

casseia Guest
    Terrence over at 911blogger actually blew my mind this morning by posting a link to a pdf article at his otherwise repugnant site that argues carefully and substantively against controlled demolition in any of the 3 WTC buildings -- it's by a guy associated with Implosionworld (or something.) I'm not saying he convinced me, and the article does veer into strawman territory, but he raises issues that need to be addressed, or people really can look at you and say "You're crazy" when you mention CD.

Therefore, I find myself tending more and more toward the testimony-based evidence (which would include things like the NORAD failure.) I also think it would be good to really promote the Jersey Girls and other family members. I don't give a fuck if they're "just LIHOP."

casseia Guest
    Or even "just incompetence," I should have added. Who deserves a "full and complete accounting" more than people who lost family members?

YouCrazyDiamond Guest
    Jon, in about the fifth paragraph from the top, did you mean “… it's very difficult to argue against their conclusions?”

I agree Jon: the ‘case’ for complicity involving people inside the USA in the events of 9/11 is (to any reasonable person) strong enough without the work on the ‘physics’ from people like Drs. Jones, Woods, etc.

Yet, it appears the work of the ‘9/11 Scholars’ has also made the ‘case’ even stronger.

And by ‘case’ we are simply requesting further investigations be conducted.

Albeit we now demand that ‘these’ investigations will be of a certain nature that is not likely to sit too well with those that appear to be working not just to obstruct and thwart them, but also to stop them from ever taking place.

Nonetheless, I would continue to work towards making ‘these’ investigations happen.

Here is a commentary that compares the allocated resources and progress of various investigations in the USA in the last few generations.

http://www.unknownnews.net/030917a-hh.html

(I’ve not fact checked everything in this article, so I make no claims as to its correctness at this point in time. But I suspect it is reasonably accurate and I’d also expect there are many more such examples that could be explored, etc.)

And now for some more speculations and perhaps ramblings on ‘theory’:

Shouldn’t there be some mechanism in our social institutions whereby, if we are to have a hierarchal structure of concentrated power at the ‘top’, that the people at the ‘bottom’ (as in underneath the ‘top’) can request and receive a stand down (as in a ceasing of work or activity; a standstill or halt.) order of the ‘top’?

And during such a stand down of the ‘top’ the ‘bottom’ would, at least in part, be allowed to seize all material evidence and undertake independent and ‘honest’ investigations, etc.

Personally, I could give a sh!t about the economy as compared to the loss of my liberties. The economy is a con game anyway, readily manipulated for good and/or bad outcomes.

My liberties on the other hand…

"Liberty, the greatest of all earthly blessings -- give us that precious jewel, and you may take every thing else! Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel."

-- Patrick Henry, speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778