The Horror Continues

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/04/horror-continues.html

4/9/2006

Sadly, I find myself having to write about the continued problems first responders from 9/11 are facing. The unanswered questions. The continued political usage of 9/11. The obvious complicity on the part of the U.S. Government. All of those things anger me to no end, but the suffering these people are going through... Let's just say anger isn't a strong enough word.

A while back, I wrote an article entitled, A Fallen Hero, which talked about the White House's complicity in the coverup of the 9/11 environmental disaster, the White House's involvement in the coverup of the Katrina disaster, and so on. The death of James Zadroga inspired that piece.

Since that time, Deborah Reeve has joined the list of fallen heroes. I find that I have made that thread an archive of health related issues pertaining to 9/11. It's a sad thread to browse
through.

Since "A Fallen Hero" was written, several other pieces about the Bush Administration's involvement in the coverup of environmental problems have been written.

A group of former EPA Chiefs blame the Bush Administration for "neglecting global warming and other environmental problems.

NASA received strong pressure to hide Global Warming data during the 2004 Election.

Just in this last week, "Scientists doing climate research for the federal government say the Bush administration has made it hard for them to speak forthrightly to the public about global warming."

Is it any surprise that Republicans don't see Global Warming as an Urgent Issue?

As I said, the "Fallen Hero" thread has become an archive for environmental issues related to 9/11.

In the last week, I've had to post a few additions.

Study: 9/11 Escapees Have Health Problems
Asbestos Shirt Is Toxic New Wrinkle In WTC Woe
9/11 First Responders With Cancer Sue City

On my website, I have what's called an "Avatar". It's a picture of Bush & Cheney laughing as the planes strike the WTC. What follows is a list of what I considered to be, at the time of its' creation, a list of "Real Patriots".

That list includes:

• The Firemen
  • The Police
  • The Port Authority
  • The Families
  • The Soldiers
  • The Fallen

I still consider that to be the case. For those of you who are new to the movement, and think we're all about "Wild And Crazy Conspiracy Theories"... Think Again.

-Jon Gold