Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video of demolition looks eerily like 9/11

BoneZ Guest

Video of demolition looks eerily like 9/11

here's video of the Landmark Tower in Fort Worth, Texas that was imploded today. looks eerily like 9/11 after the towers fell with all the smoke and dust:

http://www.dfw.com/multimedia/dfw/ne...on1/index.html

and here's many pictures of the demolition:

http://www.fortwortharchitecture.com...ic=1171&st=250

Holy shit... that is eery.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Partridge Guest
    That one tilts. And I see only two people in the video had the sense to wear dust masks. After all the 9/11 health problems, shouldn't they be mandatory at controlled demos?

Did you notice the pyroclastic cloud?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Did you notice the pyroclastic cloud?
    The cattle won't know what you are talking about. Remember 911 was caveboys from M.E.

BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Partridge
    That one tilts. And I see only two people in the video had the sense to wear dust masks. After all the 9/11 health problems, shouldn't they be mandatory at controlled demos?
    they had to tilt it to keep it from damaging other nearby buildings. the point of the video is to look at the pyroclastic cloud. or basically all the smoke and dust flowing through the streets. looks identical to the implosion of the 3 WTC towers.

ZachM Guest
    I saw this collapse on several videos, but didn't realize this video was so recent. I discussed this implosion with someone in another forum, and he saw the bright flashes as evidence that this is not the same thing that happened to the WTC.
    Last edited by ZachM; 03-26-2006 at 02:51 AM. Reason: revision and clarification

911TRUTH Guest
    There was clearly different method used to bring down the towers, if explosives were used. From what I've read the main support of towers 1&2 were in the steel columns in the center of the structure. Trusses connected those with the exterior columns, which were only secondary supports. This means that the explosives would have been placed in the core of the building, possibily hiding the flashes.

As for the external downward wave of explosions - this could have been additional explosives placed to make it seem more like a total collapse.

Any Opinions?

BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    There was clearly different method used to bring down the towers, if explosives were used. From what I've read the main support of towers 1&2 were in the steel columns in the center of the structure. Trusses connected those with the exterior columns, which were only secondary supports. This means that the explosives would have been placed in the core of the building, possibily hiding the flashes.

As for the external downward wave of explosions - this could have been additional explosives placed to make it seem more like a total collapse.

Any Opinions?
    there are reports of the flashes being seen by witnesses and fire personnel. if you've seen the video 9/11 Eyewitness, you can hear the explosions going off in the towers and see smoke rising from the bases of the towers, indicating explosions going off in the basements to weaken the central support columns. furthermore, when the towers are collapsing, you can see detonation squibs shooting out of the sides of the towers. these squibs are further evidence that the support columns are being severed with explosives.

as for the difference between a known implosion and the wtc implosion, the perpetrators of 9/11 were trying to simulate the towers' collapse from the impact point of the jets. that's why we see the tops of the towers explode and start falling first, then the total collapse of the towers follows. if you haven't seen this video yet, this is a great video about the explosions going off in the towers:

www.911revisited.com/video.html

here's a little collage i made of the detonation squibs. the picture at top left is a known implosion of 2 towers from implosionworld.com that are pretty identical to the trade towers when they fall:

911TRUTH Guest
    Much respect brother, but yea, I've seen just about every video and read the Scholars for 911 Truth hypothesis. The best video for this issue seems to be "9/11 Eyewitnesses" in conjunction with some of the more close up views. I still believe the controlled demolition in towers 1 and 2 were exceptionally strange. In the video above, the explosions were very sudden - and then collapse. Pretty straight forward. As seen in 9/11 Eyewitnesses, there were several explosions (i think 8 in total) far before the explosion that was immediately followed by collapse. Also, the videos make it seem like the detonations are going off while the towers are collapsing. Typically in controlled demolitions, the collapse is after all of the detonations have gone off. But again, there must have been some type of complex system set up.

Then theres the dramatic nature of the explosions. A normal demolition, as shown above, is virtually clear of smoke until it completely collapses. This is why I say that there must have been a secondary external explosion system or, the explosives in the core would have to be much stronger than ususal to cause that kind of cloud on collapse.

Theres no doubt in my mind that explosives must have been used, with proof being in the unexplained total destruction of the central columns, the free-fall decent, plus the molten steel beneath the rubble. If a building simply had a structural collapse due to fire and relatively minor damage...obviously it would be much more gradual and would not have been so symmetrical. So I'm with you, but there's some issues here.

**Another point about the flashes - in the detonation video above, the building is completely gutted, so the flashes would be seen much more easily seen. I realize that many saw flashes, but there are none that are exceptionally clear on video, espcially WTC7**

Opinions welcome - I realize this is nitpicking, but it is something that will come up if this surfaces to public debate.