Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker's Challenge

Tucker's Challenge

Tucker's Challenge

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...51116145832940

(Gold9472: MSNBC Studios Telephone #: 201 583 5000... I just called, and spoke to Tucker's secretary... when you call, ask for "The Situation".)

Janice Matthews
    11/16/2005

Tucker Carlson is either as silly as his bow tie would indicate, or he's looking for a way to expose the truth behind 9/11. Today he posted "9/11 Theorist Clearly Hits A Nerve," regarding public response to his Monday night show with BYU Professor, Steven Jones.

Carlson first insinuates Jones is "insane," then accuses him of being unable to articulate his hypothesis, calling him "an epically bad guest." Apparently, Jones was expected to clearly articulate the hypothesis presented in a 26-page scientific paper in six minutes, minus Carlson's repeated interruptions promoting the official line. (Let's also not forget that 'The Situation' refused to show footage of the WTC7 collapse, which would have essentially made the case despite Carlson's best attempts to prevent Jones from doing so.)

"We've never had an e-mail response like the one we got," Carlson says, "...the overwhelming majority wrote to thank me for my 'courage' in putting him on, and to complain that we didn't give him more time to explain the conspiracy. In other words, a lot of people seem to think it's possible that the U.S. government had a hand in bringing down the World Trade Center buildings."

No kidding?

Carlson then tones down his rant from what he originally said on the show last night, (video here) when he moves into his attack on 9/11 skeptics. "If you really...even considered it a possibility - how could you continue to live here? You couldn't. You'd leave the United States on the next available flight and not come back. You'd have no choice."

I guess he missed Nebraska Senator Chuck Hagel's comments yesterday: "To question your government is not unpatriotic – to not question your government is unpatriotic. America owes its men and women in uniform a policy worthy of their sacrifices." Or perhaps he slept through the history class lessons about true patriots who have fought for their country by exposing and demanding accountability for traitorous acts.

The significance of this little column, in addition to recognizing on mainstream television that there are a LOT of Americans who "connect" with Jones in demanding 9/11 truth, however, is saved for the last paragraph:

"So if evidence ever does arise that the government lied substantially about what happened on September 11th, we'll be on it immediately. I promise."

Now there is a challenge we can accept! I know, firsthand, the level of true patriotism and commitment among the 9/11 truth community, and I'm willing to make a promise, too: Mr. Carlson is about to receive more evidence than he ever even imagined might exist. Help me hold him to that promise...

Oh, no, I would never suggest you subject yourself to the pain of enduring mainstream "news" programming on a regular basis by watching 'The Situation.' But I can assure you, and Tucker, that it will be monitored, and we'll let you know whether he keeps his promise!

In the meantime, as he requests at the end of his column, "Keep those e-mails coming to Tucker@msnbc.com."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Tucker,

I have decided to take you up on your challenge. This will be very quick because it's really not that hard to understand, and you seem to be a reasonably intelligent person. Sibel Edmonds, an ex-FBI Translator turned "Whistleblower" is now the most "gagged" person in American History. Sibel Edmonds was once quoted as saying, "once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally." Sibel Edmonds was also quoted as saying, "There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized".

I'd sure like to know what those names are, wouldn't you?

Jon Gold
    911Truth.org Steering Committee

somebigguy Guest
    I just sent him an email. Keep em coming people, he asked for evidence, let him have it, there is certainly no shortage of it.

What did you write?

Post it...

Damn it... I hate it when I insult someone's intelligence, and I have a typo...

"Sibel Edmonds, and ex-FBI Translator"

Someone posted this on www.911blogger.com, and I thought it was extremely well written...

Here's my letter:

Dear Mr. Carlson--

Well, thanks for having on Mr. Jones to talk about the mysterious collapses of WTC1, 2 and 7.

In any case, where to start regarding government involvement in 9/11? There are so many pieces of evidence it is a bit overwhelming. I should point out that the media has reported all these individual pieces of evidence but has been strangely lackadaisical about putting it all together and in questioning the Bush administration about 9/11. Much of the evidence has been put together in various excellent books, such as:

"The New Pearl Harbor, Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11" by David Ray Griffin
    "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions" by David Ray Griffin
    "9/11 Synthetic Terror, Made in USA" by Webster G. Tarpley
    "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael C. Ruppert
    "The Terror Timeline" by Paul Thompson
    "Welcome to Terrorland" by Daniel Hopsicker

You might consider having these authors on your show some time.

So, evidence for government involvement in 9/11:

1) Condoleeza Rice lying about not imagining terrorists using airplanes as missiles. This was a clear lie and a cover up, because the military ran multiple drills just on this premise before 9/11. As National Security Advisor, Rice had to know about these drills.

2) NORAD was running a live-fly hijacking drill on 9/11! This is too much of a coincidence for me, yet the media has been strangely silent about it.

3) The lack of air defenses around Washington DC when hijacked aircraft were roaming the northeast part of the US. This is criminal.

4) The lack of reaction when Bush heard the second WTC tower was hit when he was in the Florida classroom. He said NOTHING and Card just walked out. Makes no sense.

5) Why didn't Secret Service agents rush Bush out of the classroom when they knew the country was under attack. Again, this makes no sense!

6) there were many many many forewarnings of a terrorist attack picked up by the government, yet no one did anything. That is not incompetence, that is criminal.

7) General Ahmed of the Pakistani ISI wired money to Mohamed Atta before 9/11. The ISI is closely linked to the CIA, and this smells bad. Two hijackers lived with an FBI informant in San Diego.

9) FBI agent Robert Wright resigned from the FBI because he said the agency refused to heed warnings of the attacks.

10) Former government counsel David Schippers said FBI agents gave him specific details of the 9/11 attacks before they happened.

11) There is the strange lack of urgency of getting Osama bin Laden, the supposed perpetrator of 9/11.

12) The evidence that the WTC towers were blown up-- NYFD reported bombs going off, the local media reported bombs going off, but it has all been covered up-- and YOU KNOW IT. The science shows the towers were demolished.

13) Hijackers took over four planes armed only with plastic knives and box-cutters, yet not one plane gave a hijack signal. How? But the government has shown no interest in this.

14) Who were the hijackers? Many of them were using fake ID. But the government has shown no interest in this.

Feel free to contact me if you would like any more evidence. Please investigate these leads.

Like many people, I am depressed and saddened to think that the government could allow or even carry out something like 9/11. But nonetheless, the evidence is overwhelming once you start looking at it.

The failure here is BIPARTISAN. I am not blaming 9/11 on Bush, although he has facilitated the cover-up.

The important thing is that THE MEDIA HAS NOT DONE ITS JOB IN REPORTING 9/11 AND HOLDING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ACCOUNTABLE.

If the media could start to unravel these horrible issues regarding 9/11, many many many citizens would have their faith in government restored.

Thank you for your time,

XXXX

"Spooked"

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    What did you write?
    I didn't write anything spectacular, just my usual rant. I can write a pretty good letter when I want to, but I just don't have the energy right now. Here is what I sent him:

Hi Mr. Carlson, regarding your statement that you would consider any evidence that 9/11 was an inside job or that the buildings were demolished, please consider the following quotes along with supporting documentation:

"The captain of emergency medical services said "somewhere around the middle of the world trade center there was this orange and red flash coming out ... initially it was just one flash then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode ... and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides ... as far as could see these popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger going both up and down and then all around the building" (page 15 -- pdf file; Google's web version is here)"

"Similiarly, the Assistant Fire Commissioner stated "I thought . . . before . . . No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they . . . blow up a building. . . ?” . In the same statement, the Assistant Commissioner recounts how a lieutenant firefighter he spoke with independently verified the flashes."

From here:
    http://sfgate.com/gate/pictures/2005...in_deshore.pdf
    http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...ry_Stephen.txt

Here are several firemen:
    http://911blimp.net/vid_FDNYfirehouse.shtml

Here's another fireman:
    http://www.911blogger.com/2005/07/fo...aul-isaac.html

And another fireman:
    http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/he....explosion.wmv

And another fireman:
    http://911blimp.net/vid_FDNYman.shtml

Heres a reporter:
    http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.msnbc.2.wmv

And another reporter:
    http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/91...reporter.2.wmv

Here's a witness:
    http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.witness.1.wmv

And another witness:
    http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.witness

**WTC Lease Holder: “I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse”__

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

Due to your willingness to consider any and all evidence of these facts, I trust you will give these topics their due diligence. Feel free to reply for more information.

When I wrote mine... I tried to think of the one statement, or simplest way to explain it...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I just sent 2 simples mails to the Situation and just provided cool links for the team over there to check out.