Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BYU Forms New Theory About 9/11 Attacks

BYU Forms New Theory About 9/11 Attacks

BYU Forms New Theory About 9/11 Attacks

http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_314234334.html

11/12/2005

(KUTV) PROVO, Utah A BYU professor has developed a new theory about the terrorist attack in New York on September 11, 2001. He believes planes alone did not bring down the world trade center.

Both towers collapsed in place after the attacks, and later that day, 7 World Trade Center, which was never hit by a plane, fell in less than seven seconds.

BYU professor Steven E. Jones says that planes alone did not bring down the towers.

The images are seared into the minds of people across the globe. We saw the planes hit, the explosions and fire so hot, fortress towers could not stand. Jones says not so fast.

"They're sticking with this one hypothesis. Its almost like they have blinders on – and its got to be fires and damage,” says Jones.

Jones is a 20-year physics professor at BYU, who's penned an academic paper raising another hypothesis – explosives may have been pre-positioned in the buildings.

“Notice how it's straight down,” Jones says referring to the fall of one of the buildings.

Especially intriguing to Jones was the destruction of 7 World Trade Center, damaged and ablaze from tower debris but never hit by a plane.

"Symmetrically now, it doesn't topple over, as you might expect, from what we call the second law of thermodynamics. It comes straight down. This is the goal of prepositioned explosives in a controlled demolition,” says Jones.

If explosives detonated like this – if they did – it begs the question.

"Who set the explosives?” 2News reporter Brian Mullahy asked Jones.

"I try not to go there because we have to answer the first question first – the scientific issue first,” says Jones. "We need to consider all options for the collapse of these buildings. Let the chips fall where they may.”

Jones said that models conducted in tests since 9/11 have not been able to duplicate what happened to the buildings. He is not saying this is a proven theory, but rather a hypothesis. He wants a fresh new independent investigation.

(© MMV, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Jones said that models conducted in tests since 9/11 have not been able to duplicate what happened to the buildings. He is not saying this is a proven theory, but rather a hypothesis. He wants a fresh new independent investigation.

Thats what I've been telling everyone. Damn I'm smart.

I've been telling people a lot longer than you dicklick... I'm smart... me me me...

Not the WTC... the fact that we need a REAL investigation...

Heh... I just went to WaWa to get some lunch, and while I was waiting in line, I said, "The news just reported that the WTC were blown up." People looked at me like I was a nut... Screw them...

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I've been telling people a lot longer than you dicklick... I'm smart... me me me...
    I've been pushing the demolition, you've been pushing prior intelligence (yawn).

Whose the man now BITCH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    I've been pushing the demolition, you've been pushing prior intelligence (yawn).

Whose the man now BITCH!!!!
    Excuse me?

I swear to God... if WTC Demo is the thing to break this thing wide open, and people like you who have been pushing the Demo, etc... start getting egos... I will fucking quit the movement.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I swear to God... if WTC Demo is the thing to break this thing wide open, and people like you who have been pushing the Demo, etc... start getting egos... I will fucking quit the movement.
    So what are you saying? If I get an ego, you'll quit??? Where is the downside?

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    So what are you saying? If I get an ego, you'll quit??? Where is the downside?
    No... if people start playing that bullshit game that others have played... "It's all about me... it's all about my theory... etc..." I will get PISSED off...

NO ONE KNOWS EVERYTHING, ONLY TOGETHER MAY WE FIND THE TRUTH