Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When?

When?

When?

When are you going to wake up? When are you going to realize that the people in our Government right now, DON'T care about us. We are ANTS to them. This site is FILLED with evidence of murderous corruption, thievery, and greed. PLEASE...

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Do what you can. Protest your local news stations on a weekly basis. SHOW them that you care what happens to your country. MAKE them cover the corruption.

We are at a time in our history where complacency is DANGEROUS. We CAN NOT and MUST not sit idly by while "Someone else takes care of it". NO ONE else is going to do this for us.

Please. Do what you can.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

How much do you need to see? What is your breaking point?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I think the breaking point for most Americans is simple: When it directly effects them. And I'd hate to say it but I guess I'm one of those Americans.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    But don't get me wrong. I'm against the govn't policies!

bump

Simply_sexy Guest
    No bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Simply_sexy
    No bump!
    Yes bump.

Partridge Guest
    Do what you can. Protest your local news stations on a weekly basis. SHOW them that you care what happens to your country. MAKE them cover the corruption.
    Fine sentiments and all, and certainly an important part of an overall strategy. But, and I'm sure you know this Jon, in the real world theres little point relying on those with an entrenched interest in the status quo (the 'consensus') to confront the powers that maintain that same status quo. It'd kinda be like asking Guns N Ammo to come out against Gun Ownership. (And actually I support gun ownership, thats just an example).

The key is education, agitation and organisation. Nothing ever changes without organisation. To quote the song I'm listening to right now (Step by Step by Pete Seeger):

Step by step the longest march - can be won, can be won
    Many stones can form an arch - singly none, singly none
    And by union what we will can be accomplished still
    Drops of water can turn a mill - singly none, none

Like I say, I'm sure you're well aware of this, I just think it bears repeating ad nauseum.

These threads are generally inspired because I've reached a "breaking point" so to speak... look at it from my perspective... look at how much crap I have to read... oy...

Partridge Guest
    Yeah I know what you mean, its the point where I used to go out and throw petrol bombs (well, lighter fluid bombs) at the wall outside my house. Incredibly stress relieving.