Thread: What Is The 9/11 Commission's Mandate - Audio Inside

What Is The 9/11 Commission's Mandate - Audio Inside

What is the Commission's mandate?

http://www.9-11commission.gov/about/faq.htm#q1

The Commission's mandate is to provide a “full and complete accounting” of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and recommendations as to how to prevent such attacks in the future.

Specifically, Section 604 of Public Law 107-306 requires the Commission to investigate "facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001," including those relating to intelligence agencies; law enforcement agencies; diplomacy; immigration, nonimmigrant visas, and border control; the flow of assets to terrorist organizations; commercial aviation; the role of congressional oversight and resource allocation; and other areas determined relevant by the Commission for its inquiry.

So... if the 9/11 Commission's mandate was to get a "full and complete accounting" of the attacks of September 11th, 2001, then why were certain things omitted? If certain things were omitted, does that not make the 9/11 Commission's findings null and void?

Here is an excerpt from a show called the "Washington Journal". On this particular show, Lee Hamilton, the co-chair for the 9/11 Commission was on the program discussing the "9/11 Public Discourse Project". This is a supposed "watchdog" group that makes sure the Government is doing everything they can to prevent the next terrorist attack, and to make sure the recommendations put forth by the Commission are implemented.

Click Here

As you can see, when Mr. Hamilton was confronted about Building 7, he stated that, "some things were left out of the report."

By his own admission, the 9/11 Commission did not give a "full and complete accounting" of the attacks on September 11th, 2001.

Therefore, the findings of the 9/11 Commission are NULL & VOID.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    No shit the findings were Null & Void. They didn't mention foreknowledge, insider training, the standdown, radar anomolies, reports of explosions, etc. I could go on, but whats the point.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    No shit the findings were Null & Void. They didn't mention foreknowledge, insider training, the standdown, radar anomolies, reports of explosions, etc. I could go on, but whats the point.
    You could go on, and on, and on, and on... that's the WHOLE point of the thread.

bump

I should change the title of this to "Null & Void"...

MamaSez Guest
    Griffin made this point very well in his article, "The 9/11 Commision Report: A 571 Page Lie" (http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...50523112738404) He lists 100+ questions they never answered...

I think the point is this: Yeah, we know they didn't complete their mandate. On the other hand, they made it very clear ahead of time that it was not their mission to "place blame." So what is it we can do about that? Every one of the Commissioners had ridiculous conflicts of interest (including Cleland, btw)--it was a scam from the beginning. Yet NO ONE in congress called them to task on it before, during or after the charade. No one listened to the families. No one listened to the 9/11 activists and groups demanding a real investigation... They even had the audacity to have Zelikow/Rice's publisher publish the damned thing and actually SELL it to the American people. (Since when are governmental reports for sale???)

My question remains--what are we going to do about it? And I firmly believe that until we have honest-to-god legal proceedings to indict and convict on murder, treason, etc. or a revolution, the answer remains... not a damn thing! At what point will the people go on General Strike and surround the capitol/white house until the occupiers flee in terror? Vive South Americans... What will it take here in the way-too-comfortable USA?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaSez
    Griffin made this point very well in his article, "The 9/11 Commision Report: A 571 Page Lie" (http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...50523112738404) He lists 100+ questions they never answered...

I think the point is this: Yeah, we know they didn't complete their mandate. On the other hand, they made it very clear ahead of time that it was not their mission to "place blame." So what is it we can do about that? Every one of the Commissioners had ridiculous conflicts of interest (including Cleland, btw)--it was a scam from the beginning. Yet NO ONE in congress called them to task on it before, during or after the charade. No one listened to the families. No one listened to the 9/11 activists and groups demanding a real investigation... They even had the audacity to have Zelikow/Rice's publisher publish the damned thing and actually SELL it to the American people. (Since when are governmental reports for sale???)

My question remains--what are we going to do about it? And I firmly believe that until we have honest-to-god legal proceedings to indict and convict on murder, treason, etc. or a revolution, the answer remains... not a damn thing! At what point will the people go on General Strike and surround the capitol/white house until the occupiers flee in terror? Vive South Americans... What will it take here in the way-too-comfortable USA?
    Gas prices were doing it... but now they're starting to go down...

bump

bump

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaSez
    I guess the answer to your question is, "Nothing," Mama