David Ray Griffin Discusses New Book - Videos Inside

David Ray Griffin
    The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions
    Thanks to www.911busters.com

Quicktime
    Click Here

Windows Media Player
    Click Here

FYI... David Ray Griffin wrote "The New Pearl Harbor" which is one of the best references out there regarding 9/11 research.

I haven't read it yet, but I will... Oh yes... I will.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Somebigguy... you are going to LOVE this... A LOT of talk about the buildings.

Marvin Bush, George W. Bush's brother, owned the company that was in charge of Security for the WTC... jesus... I didn't know that.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    I think there's something said about Marvin Bush on Fahrenheit 9/11. I think that's when I first heard about him being the head honcho of security at the WTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    I think there's something said about Marvin Bush on Fahrenheit 9/11. I think that's when I first heard about him being the head honcho of security at the WTC.
    No... I think his cousin in charge of the Fox Election Coverage was mentioned in F911... nothing about his brother and the security.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    No... I think his cousin in charge of the Fox Election Coverage was mentioned in F911... nothing about his brother and the security.
    No, Marvin Bush was definitely in charge of those buildings somehow. I read/heard that somewhere too. Coincidental eh?

Another thing, apparently there was a whistle blower that was transferred from the CIA/FBI or something to the trade towers. He was raising a stink about all the warnings of a terrorist attack prior to 9/11. He was removed from his post.

Wanna guess what day he started working at his new job at the WTC? I'll give you one guess, and he was killed that day. In fact there have been several plane crashes and suicides since 9/11 of people who were critical of the official story. One guy's whole family was killed I believe. Let me know if you want more info on this stuff and I'll dig it up.

somebigguy Guest
    Somebigguy... you are going to LOVE this... A LOT of talk about the buildings.
    Would love too, so behind on my reading right now it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    No, Marvin Bush was definitely in charge of those buildings somehow. I read/heard that somewhere too. Coincidental eh?

Another thing, apparently there was a whistle blower that was transferred from the CIA/FBI or something to the trade towers. He was raising a stink about all the warnings of a terrorist attack prior to 9/11. He was removed from his post.

Wanna guess what day he started working at his new job at the WTC? I'll give you one guess, and he was killed that day. In fact there have been several plane crashes and suicides since 9/11 of people who were critical of the official story. One guy's whole family was killed I believe. Let me know if you want more info on this stuff and I'll dig it up.
    I meant there was no mention of it in F911... that his cousin was mentioned, and not his brother... You're talking about John O'Neill? The "Missing Witness" to 9/11...

somebigguy Guest
    I meant there was no mention of it in F911... that his cousin was mentioned, and not his brother... You're talking about John O'Neill? The "Missing Witness" to 9/11...
    Hold on, lemme get some info on this...

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hold on, lemme get some info on this...
    Another curious and related matter gleaned from Mr. Griffin's book that we learn is--

"On August 22, 2001, John O'Neill, a counter-terrorism expert who was said to be the US government's "most committed tracker of Osama bin Ladin and his al-Qaeda network of terrorists," resigned from the FBI, citing repeated obstruction of his investigations into al-Qaeda. The previous month, O'Neill who held one of the top positions in the FBI, had reportedly complained of obstruction by the White House, saying that the main
    obstacles to investigating al-Qaeda were "US oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia."

The story of John O'Neill ties into the World Trade Center continues as follows:

"On September 10, O'Neill moved into his new office in the North Tower of the WTC, where he had become director of security, and on 9/11 he was one of the people killed. On the night of September 10, he had reportedly told a colleague: "We're due for something big. I don't like the way things are lining up in Afghanistan."