Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lee Hamilton Questioned About Dr. David Ray Griffin On C-SPAN - Video Inside

Lee Hamilton Questioned About Dr. David Ray Griffin On C-SPAN - Video Inside

Lee Hamilton Questioned About Dr. David Ray Griffin On C-SPAN

Click Here

Thanks to dazinith for the link...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

There was a lot of things that stood out to me. They ignored the first two callers completely. Not until Dr. David Ray Griffin was mentioned did they talk about it...

He challenged us to bring forth our evidence. He said that the mandate of the Commission was "To tell the story of 9/11". Do you think the Commission told the story of 9/11?

somebigguy Guest
    This MFer keeps cutting out on me, is there a place to just download it?

No unfortunately...

The callers discussed coverups for the Bush Family, why WTC 7 wasn't addressed, the Wargames, Condoleeza Rice's Perjury, Norm Mineta's Perjury, Dr. David Ray Griffin, the protection of Israel, and a few other things...

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    The callers discussed coverups for the Bush Family, why WTC 7 wasn't addressed, the Wargames, Condoleeza Rice's Perjury, Norm Mineta's Perjury, Dr. David Ray Griffin, the protection of Israel, and a few other things...
    Minor details, easily overlooked I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Minor details, easily overlooked I'm sure.
    Hardly addressed. Barely. His answer to the critics of the commission was to say that people are still arguing about the Abraham Lincoln assassination, and to expect it.

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    There was a lot of things that stood out to me. They ignored the first two callers completely. Not until Dr. David Ray Griffin was mentioned did they talk about it...

He challenged us to bring forth our evidence. He said that the mandate of the Commission was "To tell the story of 9/11". Do you think the Commission told the story of 9/11?
    "He challenged us to bring forth our evidence" is this him saying "I know what you are saying but the Israel involvment has our hands tied" or is this just wishful thinking? I am prepared to submit a letter with my name on it to him with all of the questions.

Oh by the way, this is my first post and I would like to thank Gold9472 and somebigguy for inviting me here. Most of the inform. here I have seen but I noticed that there are several things I havn't. I will bring some friends that, like me, know there is a coverup on a grand scale. I want to see the look on "W's" face when he has to resign in disgrace. I want to see Israel held responsible for their part with the arrest and conviction of the New jersey 5. Cheney is a leach sucking dragon and I'm being nice about this. I believe that they have a master plan that goes much deeper then 911. It revolves around a one world Govt. (NWO) and will begin with worldwide plagues (maybe this summer) I have the links but am waiting to see how more of this NWO plays out.... so now, you all know where I stand. I am on your side and I want the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    "He challenged us to bring forth our evidence" is this him saying "I know what you are saying but the Israel involvment has our hands tied" or is this just wishful thinking? I am prepared to submit a letter with my name on it to him with all of the questions.

Oh by the way, this is my first post and I would like to thank Gold9472 and somebigguy for inviting me here. Most of the inform. here I have seen but I noticed that there are several things I havn't. I will bring some friends that, like me, know there is a coverup on a grand scale. I want to see the look on "W's" face when he has to resign in disgrace. I want to see Israel held responsible for their part with the arrest and conviction of the New jersey 5. Cheney is a leach sucking dragon and I'm being nice about this. I believe that they have a master plan that goes much deeper then 911. It revolves around a one world Govt. (NWO) and will begin with worldwide plagues (maybe this summer) I have the links but am waiting to see how more of this NWO plays out.... so now, you all know where I stand. I am on your side and I want the truth.
    Good. Welcome.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aceace

Hmmm, maybe thats the bird epidemic thats been in the paper a lot lately.