Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "My Mom Is Stunned"

"My Mom Is Stunned"

"My Mom is stunned"; 9/11 Truth activist gets mother to question the official conspiracy theory

I've been trying to drop a few hints about the 911 truth movement to my Mom now for quite a while. I called her this morning and told her to turn on C-Span2 to see author David ray Griffin talk about his new book "The 911 Commission: Omissions and Distortions". Quite frankly, she thought my "conspiracy theories" were a load of BS until she saw this amazingly clear and concise analysis. I called her back later and asked what she thought about it all. "It's wild" was all she could say at first. I pressed her a bit and she simply admitted "I'M STUNNED'. Let me tell you, it's damned hard to stun my Mom about anything. She's a hard-headed Taurean whose feet are planted firmly on Mother Earth. If my Mom, middle class, a straight citizen in her 70's is stunned about all this, there may actually be some light at the end of this murky tunnel.

'Johny Revolution' comments: I lucked in to catching this unambiguous account of what happened on 9-11 and got my 70 year old Swedish mom to listen in. She too was blown away by Mr. Griffins lecture. It was rather sad to see the reaction on my mothers face when she realized that the government she has faithfully supported for 50 years was capable of such heinous treachery. Myself, being a forest activist for many years, I have never doubted that the Bush corporate elitists and their co-conspirators in the Pentagon were guilty of not only allowing 9-11 to happen, but of actually orchestrating the entire thing. Eisenhower warned, in his last days, of the dangers of the military industrial complex and how if they became too influential and entrenched in our economy that dire consequences would take place. "President Cheney" new that in order for the neo-cons to get away with 9-11, they would have to secure the confidence of not only the pentagon, but also the mainstream press.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

princesskittypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    "My Mom is stunned"; 9/11 Truth activist gets mother to question the official conspiracy theory

I've been trying to drop a few hints about the 911 truth movement to my Mom now for quite a while. I called her this morning and told her to turn on C-Span2 to see author David ray Griffin talk about his new book "The 911 Commission: Omissions and Distortions". Quite frankly, she thought my "conspiracy theories" were a load of BS until she saw this amazingly clear and concise analysis. I called her back later and asked what she thought about it all. "It's wild" was all she could say at first. I pressed her a bit and she simply admitted "I'M STUNNED'. Let me tell you, it's damned hard to stun my Mom about anything. She's a hard-headed Taurean whose feet are planted firmly on Mother Earth. If my Mom, middle class, a straight citizen in her 70's is stunned about all this, there may actually be some light at the end of this murky tunnel.

'Johny Revolution' comments: I lucked in to catching this unambiguous account of what happened on 9-11 and got my 70 year old Swedish mom to listen in. She too was blown away by Mr. Griffins lecture. It was rather sad to see the reaction on my mothers face when she realized that the government she has faithfully supported for 50 years was capable of such heinous treachery. Myself, being a forest activist for many years, I have never doubted that the Bush corporate elitists and their co-conspirators in the Pentagon were guilty of not only allowing 9-11 to happen, but of actually orchestrating the entire thing. Eisenhower warned, in his last days, of the dangers of the military industrial complex and how if they became too influential and entrenched in our economy that dire consequences would take place. "President Cheney" new that in order for the neo-cons to get away with 9-11, they would have to secure the confidence of not only the pentagon, but also the mainstream press.
    it's nice that your mom is on board with you.
    my parents humor my opinions.... they will never be on board with some things i think. (my mom was going to kick me out of the house if she heard that i voted for gay marriage....)

It's not my mom....

princesskittypoo Guest
    It's not my mom....
    sorry....

911=inside job Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskittypoo
    it's nice that your mom is on board with you.
    my parents humor my opinions.... they will never be on board with some things i think. (my mom was going to kick me out of the house if she heard that i voted for gay marriage....)
    your mom must be real smart.. lol

bump

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Griffin is God.

Tonya Guest
    This weekend I again, slyly brought up some oddities of what occured on 911 to my Bush supporting mother. I only once before brought up some things to make her start to question what really happened that day. I have mostly been easing her and my step-father in with general ideas of the gov. not telling us the truth and so on---the need to be carefull and keep our eyes open.

Anyway, I brought up building 7, how all three came down, and some other tidbits. I know before I simply brought up how crazy it was to think that our Pentagon could be hit---especially when it wasn't the first hit.

ANYWAY, I showed her the book I was reading "Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11". She said "Oh, I want to read that when you are done"!!!!!!!!!!

WoW! I mean, I have her interest. AND I KNOW that she is only intersted because it has Christian Faith in the title (we happen to be christian). SO, I am glad DRG came out with this very important book! It is about time to make this connection. Especially since a lot of people that supprt Bush call themselves christians. This makes them re-evaluate everything they thought they knew.

When she said she wanted to read it I grunted in a weird way and said "Idon't think you are ready for this" and then I showed her the warnings in the front of the book "

WARNING: If you are like most Americans calling themselves Christian, you prefer the comfort of acquiesccing the official version of 9/11 and the imperial wars it facilitated, DROP THIS BOOK NOW. But if you are open to the grace of honest inquiry and the risk of following the historical Jesus in confronting the evils of empire, this rigorously argued book is a MUST READ."
    --Ray McGovern

I can't wait to expose her to some more truth and then let her read this book.
    Anyway, i just wanted to share the very carefully crafted manner I am using to
    peak my mom's interest into something she would normally just not even hear of.

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Haha, I didn't tip toe around my family with the issue, I just straight up got all emotional and spilled everything out to them.
    They still don't know what to think, but they've thought enough about it to doubt the government's version.
    I think that's where most people in general stand.
    They know enough to doubt, but not enough to feel compelled to do something about it, ya know.

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    [SIZE=4][b]...in order for the neo-cons to get away with 9/11, they would have to secure the confidence of not only the pentagon, but also the mainstream press.
    I think that this analysis neglects the neocons would also need to secure the confidence of other nations in order to achieve their goals. You can pull certain strings within your own country in order to make changes from within, but any effort towards globalism via world war would require assistance from the outside as well.
    This is common sense.
    Often times, the 9/11 independent analysis strictly isolates and villianizes our own leaders and fails to focus attention on evidence of foreign influence.
    When referencing a false flag operation of this magnitude, it requires help from all over the world, on the inside and the outside to ensure that it is a total success.