Thread: Shame

Shame

Shame

When Ann Coulter came out with her inflammatory remarks about the 9/11 widows who fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, the media jumped on it, and gave Ann Coulter hours upon hours of face time.

It has now been almost three days since the "Jersey Girls" released a statement denouncing the 9/11 Commission as "derelict in its duties."

Rawstory has been the ONLY news source willing to cover this statement. I applaud them for their respectful, and powerfully written article.

When the media no longer tells the people about what's going on in this country, how can the people of this country make decisions accordingly?

I spent a good hour today posting this one statement on crooksandliars.com in the hopes that they would allow it on their site.

Remember this?

http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/...ter-shameless/

The widows have something to say.

You will LISTEN.

http://rawstory.com/news/2006/Group_...dent_0804.html

Everytime I posted it, they deleted it. Almost instantly. I may have been a bit "aggressive" by saying "you will LISTEN, but crooksandliars, DailyKos, and so many so called, "Alternative" News Sites have completely ignored 9/11 Truth to the best of their ability, and admittedly, I am a bit frustrated. In the end, crooksandliars banned me.

It's bad enough that the "Corporate Media" won't cover 9/11 Truth, but "Alternative" News Sites are supposed to cover... That's right, you guessed it... ALTERNATIVE NEWS.

Shame on you crooksandliars, DailyKos, and all of you other "Alternative" News Sites.

You have turned your back on the people who suffered the most on 9/11, and that is shameful. Absolutely shameful.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    What's 'alternative' about Daily Kos? Pillar of the establishment, I'd say.