Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Want 9/11 To Become Accepted Like The JFK Assassination?

Do You Want 9/11 To Become Accepted Like The JFK Assassination?

Do You Want 9/11 To Become Accepted Like The JFK Assassination?

I was talking to Uber Commandante the other night about what he thinks will happen in regards to 9/11. Will they be held accountable? Will the people of America finally wake up?

His response was to say that 9/11 will probably become accepted like the JFK assassination. The majority of Americans think there was a mass conspiracy behind the JFK assassination, yet, nothing has ever been done about it. Instead, Americans are content with the idea that there was a conspiracy, but there's nothing they can do about it.

It has become an interesting topic of discussion at parties, and with friends, and nothing more.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let 9/11 go. So much wrong is being done. So much death, and destruction, and it all stems from the 9/11 attacks. If the possibility exists that we can hold those responsible, accountable, and change the course of history, isn't it worth the effort?

Would you like it if the "9/11 Conspiracy" eventually became an interesting topic of discussion, and nothing more?

If your answer is no, then can you please try to devote at least 1 hour a week to 9/11 Truth? Just one.

Let's give the people something REALLY interesting to talk about.

The time when we, the people, took back our country.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Eckolaker Guest
    JFK assasination almost doesnt compare in scope to 9/11.

Obviously they killed him because he didnt want to play ball, but if you think about the acts committed on 9/11, the scope is almost to big to grasp fully.

I think thats the major issue we have when spreading the truth. Most Americans look at 9/11 and the massive scale it would spam if they were to believe it is a conspriracy. It's like people see it and think to themselves, there is no way in hell they could pull off something of this magnitude at it not be obvious.

To us, the answer is obvious. To others, they prefer the simple answer.

I want this exposed, I want the people responsible to hang. I want my country back.

Chris Guest
    1 hour a week? im at least a 1 hour a day guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    1 hour a week? im at least a 1 hour a day guy.
    This was directed towards those who aren't doing anything.

Chris Guest
    you should post this on RawStory and C&L. shame them into doing some basic research.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    you should post this on RawStory and C&L. shame them into doing some basic research.
    Let my minions do it. Go forth minion.

al uh looyah Guest
    911 is not like jfk, cuz the gov't wasnt' going around yrs after the shooting saying Oswald is gonna shoot you too! the threat level of Oswald shooting you in the head is RED!!! I'm starting to think that 911 truth aint gonna do it on its own, it needs to be a one/two punch of 9/11 truth (also known as repealing the National Security Act and associated global intellegence agencies) AND Truth about the Federal Reserve/ IRS. check this interview of Aaron Russon about his film "America-Freedom to Fascism: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=aaron+russo

borepstein Guest
    A great post!
    Copied it, with a couple of comments.

Cool.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I think the biggest difference between 9/11 and JFK (other than the obvious) is that, with JFK, you know it was the govnt but no one knows exactly who or why. With 9/11 you know exactly who did it and why. People can and will be held accoutable for this. With JFK there's no one to go after.