Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement Is Not Anti-Semitic And Neither Is Ray McGovern

The 9/11 Truth Movement Is Not Anti-Semitic And Neither Is Ray McGovern

The 9/11 Truth Movement Is Not Anti-Semitic And Neither is Ray McGovern

By Jon Gold

What I call, "The PNAC Newspaper (The Weekly Standard)" has decided to publish a "hit piece" against Ray McGovern. They did so because Mr. McGovern, the brave man that he is, confronted Donald Rumsfeld on the lies leading up to the Iraq War.

You would think that the Weekly Standard would be compelled to rebut what Mr. McGovern had to say with information showing he was wrong. Because such information doesn't exist, they instead decided to label him a "Conspiracy Theorist", and tried to make him appear anti-semitic by incorrectly referencing his acronym for "O.I.L.", and by referencing certain "Israel/9/11 pamphlets" handed outside of the famous "Downing Street Memo Hearings" led by Rep. John Conyers.

They claim that Ray's acronym for "O.I.L." is "O stands "for oil; I for Israel; and L for logistics, logistics being the permanent . . . military bases that the U.S. wants to keep in Iraq."

On 9/11/2004, Mr. McGovern took part in what was called, the "9/11 People's Commission" in Washington D.C.

At that Commission, he stated that the acronym for "O.I.L" was "O for oil, I for Israel, and L for the logistical bases necessary to exert (inaudible) military capability in that part of the world."

However, BEFORE he said that, he spoke about the PNAC's dream of invading Iraq. He spoke of eliminating any possible threat to the state of Israel. He spoke of the 14 permanent military bases in Iraq, and so on.

I know, because I was there, and he was answering my question when he said it.

As it turns out, Mr. McGovern was absolutely right.

In regards to oil, on March 28th, 2001, General Tommy Franks testified before the House Armed Services Committee. In that testimony he stated:

"The Central Region is of vital interest to the United States. Sixty-eight percent of the world's proven oil reserves are found in the Gulf Region and 43 percent of the world's petroleum exports pass through the Strait of Hormuz. The developing energy sector of the Central Asian States, with the potential for discovery of additional oil reserves, further emphasizes the importance of the Central Region to America and the world."

If oil has nothing to do with the war in Iraq, then why can't we have access to all of the documents pertaining to Dick Cheney's "Energy Task Force"?

What we have been able to see states:

• "America in the year 2001 faces the most serious energy shortage since the oil embargoes of the 1970s."
    • "Estimates indicate that over the next 20 years, US oil consumption will increase by 33 percent, natural gas consumption by well over 50 percent, and demand for electricity will rise by 45 percent."
    • "US energy consumption is expected to increase by about 32 percent by 2020. Between 2000 and 2020, US natural gas demand is projected by the Energy Information Administration to increase by more than 50 percent. Yet we produce 39 percent less oil today than we did in 1970, leaving us ever more reliant on foreign suppliers. On our present course, America 20 years from now will import nearly two of every three barrels of oil & a condition of increased dependency on foreign powers that do not always have America's interests at heart."

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that the Oil Executives lied when they said they didn't meet with Cheney? Those same Oil Executives making a killing recently? Maybe.

In regards to Israel, the President has promised on multiple occassions to defend Israel against her enemies so that's not a hard one to prove. However, since we're also talking about 9/11, I think it's important to point out that the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission, Philip Zelikow said, "I'll tell you what I think the real threat [is] and actually has been since 1990 - it's the threat against Israel."

On March 13th of this year John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt from Harvard released a study on the Israeli lobby's influence over American policy decisions. In that study they stated:

"The situation is even more pronounced in the Bush Administration, whose ranks include fervently pro-Israel individuals like Elliot Abrams, John Bolton, Douglas Feith, I. Lewis (“Scooter”) Libby, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and David Wurmser. As we shall see, these officials consistently pushed for policies favored by Israel and backed by organizations in the Lobby."

As to whether or not Israel had anything to do with 9/11, I don't know. It hasn't been proven. I know that Israel does not control the United States military. However, there is a lot of information available out there that would make someone think that maybe they did.

If they did help to make 9/11 happen, does that mean it's ok to hate all Jews? Of course not. If our Government was responsible for 9/11, does that mean we should hate all Americans? Israel is a country, which has a Government, and Judaism is a religion. It is important to remember that the actions of Israel's Government should not reflect on how people think of Jews.

One last thing. In regards to the logistical placement of bases, If we're not staying in Iraq permanently, then why are we building a massive new embassy just east of al-Samoud, a former palace of Saddam Hussein's?

I am Jewish. I see people who do try to push anti-semitic views onto the movement, but luckily, the majority of the movement is smarter than that. We are smarter than the Weekly Standard would lead you to believe. We want anyone and everyone who was involved to be held held accountable. Be it Christian, Jew, Neocon or Zionist, we want accountability. Period.

If the 9/11 Truth Movement is anti-semitic, than what am I doing here? Last time I checked, I respected the religion of my family.

Stop trying to paint the 9/11 Truth Movement as anti-semitic because it isn't, and neither is Ray McGovern.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

bump

Recently, there have been many accusations against me for being some kind of “Zionist Mole for Larry Silverstein.” or someone that prohibits others from looking at information regarding Israel and 9/11. That I like to promote Pakistan’s relationship to 9/11 more to take the focus off of Israel. Hopefully, this will put that to rest.

First of all, in case you hadn’t guessed, I am Jewish. I was born Jewish. I attended Hebrew School. I had a Bar Mitzvah. I attend Passover dinners every year, and occasionally, when I can afford it, I buy presents for family members on Hanukah.

I am not a religious person. Some of you know that I have a hard time believing in God. That being said, I respect the religion of my family. I don’t follow any of the “rules”, but I do respect it. Reason being, other than the fact that my father thinks it’s important, and relationships are about “give and take”, my Grandfather loved it. He loved sitting at the head of the table during Passover dinner, and being the one to direct the service. He loved being the one to hide the “Afikomen” for the kids to find. He just loved it. Therefore, if the man I respected most in life loved something that much, I think it’s important for me to respect that which he loved.

However, just because I am Jewish, does not mean I am automatically a “Zionist” or a “mole.” It’s amazing the narratives people can come up with just by using a person’s religion. “Jon is jewish, therefore, he is a zionist mole.” The same mentality that produced, “He is a Muslim, therefore, he is a terrorist.”

Now, do I prohibit others from looking at information regarding Israel and 9/11? If so, then why would I have posted these?

Israel: By Paul Thompson
    Transcribed By Me
    Posted: one, two, three, four, five, six times, and once in the article below.

Cheering Movers and Art Student Spies: Was Israel Tracking the Hijackers Before the 9/11 Attacks?
    Atta’s Father Claims Recent Videos Fake, U.S. And Israel Orchestrated 9/11
    Following Zakheim And Pentagon Trillions To Israel And 9/11
    Israeli Links To 9/11?
    Who Wants To Gag Sibel Edmonds, And Why? (With Answers) (I am one of the biggest Sibel supporters in the movement)
    Pro-Israel Lobby In U.S. Under Attack

You get the idea. Also, if you have the chance, stop by my site, and do a search for the word, “Israel” in my “New News” section. You’re sure to find well over 1000 articles, and a lot of them NOT favorable of Israel.

I do not think it has been proven beyond the shadow of doubt that Israel was involved in the 9/11 attacks. Is there information that suggests they were? Yep. Is it proven? Nope. The same can be said about Pakistan. And the United States for that matter. Has it been proven that Larry Silverstein was involved? Nope. Is there information that suggests he was? Possibly. Is it proven? Nope. Therefore, I don’t think it’s wise to go around, and promote, as fact, that Larry Silverstein is a murderer.

Now, do I promote Pakistan more than Israel? I sure do. Reason being, when’s the last time any new information about Israel’s role in 9/11 came out? Counterpunch wrote an article recently about the “Cheering Movers”, but there wasn’t any new information in it. Just a rehash of already available info.

Has any new information about Pakistan’s alleged role come out?

On July 7th, 2006, 9/11 family member Bill Doyle, on the Alex Jones Show, said a source told him part of the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Congressional Inquiry talked about the U.S. funneling money into Pakistan.

On September 13th, 2006, President Pervez Musharraf said the West (us), was responsible for “breeding terrorism in his country.”

On September 27th, 2006, it was reported that President Pervez Musharraf wrote in a book that “It is believed in some quarters that while Omar Sheikh was at the LSE he was recruited by the British intelligence agency MI6. It is said that MI6 persuaded him to take an active part in demonstrations against Serbian aggression in Bosnia and even sent him to Kosovo to join the jihad. At some point he probably became a rogue or double agent.”

On September 28th, 2006, a leaked document accused “Pakistan’s intelligence agency (The Pakistani ISI) of indirectly supporting terrorist groups including al-Qaida.”

On October 10th, 2006, the “Jersey Girls” released a petition that called for the declassification of those 28 pages in the Joint Congressional Inquiry.

In Mariane Pearl’s book, “A Mighty Heart“, she writes that, “I read that the U.S. embassy in Islamabad asked the Pakistani government to hand over Omar on January 21–two days before Danny was kidnapped. The reason given for the U.S. request was that the 1994 kidnapping included an American citizen. But it seems clear to me that the U.S. authorities wanted to follow up on a much more disturbing trail. I read a news report from October that claimed the FBI had found “credible links” between Omar Saeed Sheikh and then director of the ISI Lieutenant General Mahmood Ahmed. It was alleged that it was Ahmed who instructed Omar to wire the $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.”

On March 9th, 2007, it was reported that Cheney went to Pakistan with deputy director of the CIA, Stephen Kappes. “Mr Kappes also met members of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) and operatives from the CIA’s Islamabad station to discuss co-ordinating efforts to track bin Laden.”

On April 3rd, 2007, it was reported that “A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005.” […] “Pakistani government sources say the secret campaign against Iran by Jundullah was on the agenda when Vice President Dick Cheney met with Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf in February.”

On June 17th, 2007, it was reported that “Pakistan policy is essentially being run from Cheney’s office.”

On June 25th, 2007, it was reported “that one Umar Sheikh’s name has also figured in the interrogation of some key 9/11 accused arrested by American security agencies in the recent past. US agencies are learnt to have informed their Indian counterparts that Mohd Atta — who planned and the executed the 9/11 bombings — was funded by one Umar Sheikh who gave him $ 1 lakh sometime before the WTC attacks.”

Does this prove Pakistan’s involvement in 9/11? Nope. It sure is interesting though isn’t it?

If new information pertaining to Israel and 9/11 were to come out, you can BET YOUR ASS that I would post it. This isn’t a contest.

The following article was written in defense of Ray McGovern, a man I admire greatly. Enjoy. - Jon

simuvac Guest

Anti-Defamation League

Jon,

I just noticed the following on the ADL's website, originally published last year:

9/11 Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories Still Abound
    http://www.adl.org/main_Anti_Semitis...y_theories.htm

Before that, in 1993, they published a 30-page document:

Unraveling Anti-Semitic 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
    http://www.adl.org/anti_semitism/9-1...cytheories.pdf

That's gotta be a typo.

simuvac Guest
    There is some valuable analysis in these documents, in the way they expose certifiable bigots. But the charge that ALL of 9/11 skepticism is just "the new bigotry" is obviously ludicrous.

I have a problem with people in the movement who latch on to a theory, and only promote that theory. TV Fakery, Mini-Nukes, CGI, Holograms, etc... I'm especially suspicious of people who are hellbent on promoting Israel's alleged involvement in the attacks, and ONLY Israel's alleged involvement in the attacks. You know the kind... the ones who like to use the word "Zionist" at every opportunity. The ones who are open to Holocaust Denial. Something tells me there is an agenda behind those people. Certifiable bigots.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Are you speaking of anyone in paticular?

There are several.

http://www.wtcdemolition.com/blog/?q...26#comment-912

From Lazlo Toth:

“Jon Gold and his sayanim friends probably high-fived all the ops in the bunker. They are having a great night now. It is pretty sad though how 9/11 Truth gets censored by people who supposedly want to find the truth. Historically though, none of this should really surprise anyone. They must protect the graven idol of Israel at all costs.”

What is a “sayanim” you ask? I just looked it up. According to Wiki:

Sayanim is a term used to describe Jews living outside Israel as foreign citizens that volunteer to provide assistance to the Mossad. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and even overt intelligence gathering, yet sayanim are only paid for their expenses. No official number is known, but estimates put the number of sayanim in the thousands. The existence of this large body of volunteers is one reason why the Mossad operates with fewer case officers than fellow intelligence agencies.

I want you to think on this… if he’s wrong, and he is, what does that say about his “research?” What does this say about the “research” of those who happen to agree with him?

To me, it says that it isn’t worth a damn.