Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Jenga Hypothesis, Or How I Learned To Start Worrying

Here's my email...

Kevin,

I don't know if you're a member on my site or not, but someone asked whether or not this analogy is accurate, and I thought you were the best qualified (and most likely to take the time) to answer that question.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14235

If you don't have the time, that's ok to.

Thanks,

Jon

Here's what Kevin said...

Jon,

As a Chemist and laboratory manager, I'm fully qualified to assess any Jenga analogies that come my way.

But seriously, I do get Adri's point and it is not without merit in my opinion. His means that, like the Twin Towers, a Jenga tower is an interconnected structural network that redirects forces when segments are lost. That is why the Engineering News-Record bragged about the towers back in the sixties, saying "one could cut away all the columns on one side of the building, and partway from the adjoining sides, and the building could still withstand design live loads and winds of 100 mph from any direction."

BTW - Adri asked me to interview with him for an upcoming segment. Sounds like he asked Barrett too, among others.

Take care - Kevin
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Wy, did he invent Jenga?
    You smart-ass you..... Now that's funny right there!

Good Doctor HST Guest
    But seriously, can you compare a structure like the World Trade Center Twin Towers with a wooden structure a foot high consisting of three wooden planks stacked in opposing directions? Sorry, but sounds like a bunch of garbage designed to throw off the 9/11 Truth movement. Similar to the whole "Did a missile hit the Pentagon?" argument.

Just like what's been professed on this website: Stick to the facts that can be proven, and don't fall into traps.

AuGmENTor Guest

Just like what's been professed on this website: Stick to the facts that can be proven, and don't fall into traps.
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    But seriously, can you compare a structure like the World Trade Center Twin Towers with a wooden structure a foot high consisting of three wooden planks stacked in opposing directions? Sorry, but sounds like a bunch of garbage designed to throw off the 9/11 Truth movement. Similar to the whole "Did a missile hit the Pentagon?" argument.

royster Guest
    With such eloquent speeech, let's get that Cleidsdale brushed, and NOT to haul beer.

I don't know if it was "Controlled Demolition" or not. If asked, I refer people to the people who have been involved in that aspect. Personally, I think "Controlled Demolition" has been burned into people's minds as that which makes the 9/11 Truth Movement look "crazy." This, and the missile/Pentagon theory. They are both theories. Theories the media has pounced on relentlessly. Anyway, I am a firm believer in promoting information that contradicts the official account, and is easily verifiable.