Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

Incidentally... it is ok not to know the answer to something regarding 9/11.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

The next class is this Saturday, 4/8/2006 at 8pm. The topic of the class will be, "Foreknowledge Of The Event"

Hope to see you all here.

Goatfish Guest

I think you meant..

4/5/06 is TODAY!! I'm thinking you meant 4/8/06. Not trying to be a weenie, I just wanted to clarify that you really mean this Saturday and not tonight..

Yes... sorry... looked at the Calendar, and saw today's date, and that's what I posted. No need to be mean about it. Geez.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Wow, you know Gold, I half expected you to defend your opinion that next Saturday is the fifth.

Goatfish Guest

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yes... sorry... looked at the Calendar, and saw today's date, and that's what I posted. No need to be mean about it. Geez.
    Wsan't trying to be mean, I just didn't know if you meant that the class would be tonight or on Saturday. Just wanted to make sure so I could be there to attend!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish
    Wsan't trying to be mean, I just didn't know if you meant that the class would be tonight or on Saturday. Just wanted to make sure so I could be there to attend!
    That was the only acceptable response.

Foreknowledge Of The Event

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

Condoleezza Rice

One of the things we have learned during this administration's reign is that whatever they say, the opposite is usually the truth. "We abide by the law of the United States, that we do not torture." "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

How does this formula apply to 9/11? Well, if the Administration says that no one could have predicted what was going to happen, then chances are, they knew exactly what was going to happen.

As it turns out, that is most definitely the case. There are several pieces of information out there that not only indicate the United States Government was aware of such an attack, but they were aware of the time, and place. I will mention a VERY small portion.

Here is one of the MANY "warnings" that were not mentioned in the 9/11 Report. There is a massive list available at www.cooperativeresearch.org:

In late July 2001, Afghanistan's Foreign Minister Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil learned that Osama bin Laden was planning a "huge attack" on targets inside America. The attack was imminent, and would kill thousands, he learned from the leader of the rebel Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was closely allied with al-Qaeda at the time. Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official, "possibly from the intelligence services." Sources confirmed that this message was received, but supposedly not taken very seriously, because of "warning fatigue" arising from too many terror warnings. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02]

The San Francisco Chronicle reported on 9/12/2001 in an article entitled, "Willie Brown got low-key early warning about air travel" that:

"he got a call from what he described as his airport security - - a full eight hours before yesterday's string of terrorist attacks -- advising him that Americans should be cautious about their air travel."

For those of you who don't know, Willie Brown and Condoleezza Rice are good friends.

In the September 13th issue of Newsweek, Michael Hirsh reported in an article entitled, "We've Hit The Targets":

"Could the bombers have been stopped? NEWSWEEK has learned that while U.S. intelligence received no specific warning, the state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill."

Here's a good one. This is one of many reports about exercises our military conducts. On 9/18/2004, USA Today reported in an article entitled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons", that:

"In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties.

One of the imagined targets was the World Trade Center. In another exercise, jets performed a mock shootdown over the Atlantic Ocean of a jet supposedly laden with chemical poisons headed toward a target in the United States. In a third scenario, the target was the Pentagon — but that drill was not run after Defense officials said it was unrealistic, NORAD and Defense officials say."

There were also similar exercises like the ones mentioned in that article on 9/11. You can read about them here:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...50830185334880

The importance of all of this information, and the COUNTLESS other pieces of information on this subject, to 9/11 Truth, is that it once again shows we were lied to.

I will be happy to take your questions now.

Also, do you think Condi is lying?

For those who aren't on a high-speed connection, that's part of Condoleezza Rice's testimony during her public testimony at the 9/11 Commission Hearings.

You can read a transcript of it here.

I guess Saturday night's a bad night.