Thread: Karl W.B. Schwarz Announcing Bid For 2008 U.S. Presidency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know Karl... I don't know what he stands for, etc... I would have to do some serious research into him before I would back him as a candidate. However, I do see this as an opportunity to tell people the truth. If that's what he plans to do, then good for him!
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I don't know Karl... I don't know what he stands for, etc... I would have to do some serious research into him before I would back him as a candidate. However, I do see this as an opportunity to tell people the truth. If that's what he plans to do, then good for him!
    Well, seeing as he can accept the truth and is willing to do something about it, I'm very optimistic!!!!

dz Guest
    the green party has discussed taking up 9/11 related activism.. but i havent heard anything from them lately..

if you live in vermont you can vote for craig hill for the senate in 2006.. he wrote 'treason, inc.' which isnt highly distributed, but is a decent 9/11 video.. here is his site:
    http://www.hillsenatenow.org/

as for schwarz, i have a close contact with his web developer and will have a copy of his tv interview mailed to me.. if its worth watching i will host it.. we will wait and see.