Tucker's Challenge

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...51116145832940

(Gold9472: MSNBC Studios Telephone #: 201 583 5000... I just called, and spoke to Tucker's secretary... when you call, ask for "The Situation".)

Janice Matthews
11/16/2005

Tucker Carlson is either as silly as his bow tie would indicate, or he's looking for a way to expose the truth behind 9/11. Today he posted "9/11 Theorist Clearly Hits A Nerve," regarding public response to his Monday night show with BYU Professor, Steven Jones.

Carlson first insinuates Jones is "insane," then accuses him of being unable to articulate his hypothesis, calling him "an epically bad guest." Apparently, Jones was expected to clearly articulate the hypothesis presented in a 26-page scientific paper in six minutes, minus Carlson's repeated interruptions promoting the official line. (Let's also not forget that 'The Situation' refused to show footage of the WTC7 collapse, which would have essentially made the case despite Carlson's best attempts to prevent Jones from doing so.)

"We've never had an e-mail response like the one we got," Carlson says, "...the overwhelming majority wrote to thank me for my 'courage' in putting him on, and to complain that we didn't give him more time to explain the conspiracy. In other words, a lot of people seem to think it's possible that the U.S. government had a hand in bringing down the World Trade Center buildings."

No kidding?

Carlson then tones down his rant from what he originally said on the show last night, (video here) when he moves into his attack on 9/11 skeptics. "If you really...even considered it a possibility - how could you continue to live here? You couldn't. You'd leave the United States on the next available flight and not come back. You'd have no choice."

I guess he missed Nebraska Senator Chuck Hagel's comments yesterday: "To question your government is not unpatriotic – to not question your government is unpatriotic. America owes its men and women in uniform a policy worthy of their sacrifices." Or perhaps he slept through the history class lessons about true patriots who have fought for their country by exposing and demanding accountability for traitorous acts.

The significance of this little column, in addition to recognizing on mainstream television that there are a LOT of Americans who "connect" with Jones in demanding 9/11 truth, however, is saved for the last paragraph:

"So if evidence ever does arise that the government lied substantially about what happened on September 11th, we'll be on it immediately. I promise."

Now there is a challenge we can accept! I know, firsthand, the level of true patriotism and commitment among the 9/11 truth community, and I'm willing to make a promise, too: Mr. Carlson is about to receive more evidence than he ever even imagined might exist. Help me hold him to that promise...

Oh, no, I would never suggest you subject yourself to the pain of enduring mainstream "news" programming on a regular basis by watching 'The Situation.' But I can assure you, and Tucker, that it will be monitored, and we'll let you know whether he keeps his promise!

In the meantime, as he requests at the end of his column, "Keep those e-mails coming to Tucker@msnbc.com."