This is plageurized from another newsgroup, posted it here because we might be able to help Jeneane out, maybe get her ratings up, etc. Turn on your GD radios people!!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Air America radio, as most of it is just the same old left-gatekeeper stuff.
But I have to say I've been highly impressed with Janeane Garofalo lately! She's on from 6 - 9pm central time with co-host Sam Cedar. Their show is called Majority Report.
For several weeks now, Janeane hasn't let a show go by without some criticism of the official 911 story. And she keeps getting more & more critical of it. She's discussed the CIA insider trading/Airline put options, she's discussed NORAD being ordered to stand down, she's discussed Bin Laden being CIA, she's discussed PsyOps and mind control, etc. She's had guests on from Guerilla News Network, who've been producing 911 skeptic material for years now. She's done everything but come out & shout: "911 was an inside job!" A couple weeks ago she said; "I think I'm turning into a conspiracy theorist". Then, a couple days ago she said: "Maybe the conspiracy theorists aren't crazy after all." She even promoted William Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse"!

But guess what? Her show is in danger. In a recent Rolling Stone article, they said that her show had the weakest ratings on the network. Probably bullshit. They probably just want an excuse to cancel her.

She's almost a 100% toward coming on board the 911 truth movement. Help her out by sending good 911 info & writing the show at http://www.majorityreportradio.com.