Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have Challenged The Owner Of 911myths.com To An Online Debate

jetsetlemming Guest
    Actually, we never really finished talking about that. But no, you have never convinced me on anything about 9/11, and I've been here for more than a year, reading the stuff, keeping an open mind. You almost had me on the flight 93 crater, but then I realized that it wasn't a unique crash (thank you, google image search). And you've never really answered my questions on 9/11, like "why would they blow up two installations vital to a war effort if they were planning a war?" and "Why, if Iraq's oil was the goal, why did they pick a fallguy in Afghanistan?". Plus, doing things like defending Charlie Sheen just because he shares your beliefs and saying that while you don't have 100% of the information, you're 100% sure of Bush's guilt doesn't help you either. I mean, you couldn't even debunk the Penn and Teller thing.

rayrayjones Guest
    You almost had me on the flight 93 crater, but then I realized that it wasn't a unique crash.

Exactly! the plane was blown up midflight and fell to the ground in pieces scattered over 6 miles.

why would they blow up two installations vital to a war effort if they were planning a war

not sure what the 2nd target was, but did you know that the part of the pentagon that was hit was being renovated and had almost no people inside? and was scheduled to be finished on sept 12? plus, if you strike a military target then everyone in the military will feel as though they've been attacked, assuring conformity by military to engage in a war of aggression based on the belief that they were the victims seeking justice.

Why, if Iraq's oil was the goal, why did they pick a fallguy in Afghanistan?

Iraq oil is the immediate goal, but securing the region with military is the long term agenda. For one, it follows the plan set forth by several memebers in the Council of Foreign Relations that calls for america to control the caspian sea area because it effectively divides that eurasian land mass in two (think divide and conquer). 2nd, it stymies Russia from encroaching upon former soviet states natural resources that can be withdrawn from them by western oil companies. 3rd, it is one part of the geopolitical strategy to encircle China and keep them relegated to a lesser power than us. why do you think we have taiwan, South Korea, Japan and India as close friends..to keep a check on China's growth, expansion and influence, thus ensuring our primacy in the area.

the Penn and Teller BS, is pure BS. you attack the legitimate questions of Charlie Sheen by bringing up magicians and their attempt to debunk the conspiracies by saying "Bullshit" as loud as they can and calling it a day....as if speaking louder makes ones argument more truthful or real.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Actually, we never really finished talking about that. But no, you have never convinced me on anything about 9/11, and I've been here for more than a year, reading the stuff, keeping an open mind. You almost had me on the flight 93 crater, but then I realized that it wasn't a unique crash (thank you, google image search). And you've never really answered my questions on 9/11, like "why would they blow up two installations vital to a war effort if they were planning a war?" and "Why, if Iraq's oil was the goal, why did they pick a fallguy in Afghanistan?". Plus, doing things like defending Charlie Sheen just because he shares your beliefs and saying that while you don't have 100% of the information, you're 100% sure of Bush's guilt doesn't help you either. I mean, you couldn't even debunk the Penn and Teller thing.
    We have rarely talked about 9/11 to my knowledge. What two installations are you referring to that were vital to the war effort? Afghanistan was selected prior to 9/11, or didn't you know that? The President had invasion plans on his desk 9/9/2001. Two days prior to 9/11.

Afghanistan had to do with the Caspian Sea Pipeline, opium (drugs), and the logistical placement of bases in that region for future use. Remember, there is growing competition in the world for all kinds of things. Between India, Russia, China, etc...

In regards to Penn & Teller, I wouldn't waste my time on what they have to say. These are two individuals who had Eric Hufschmid on their show, and they ridiculed and chastized him, creatively edited their footage of him, and made him out to be a fool. Granted, his interview was one of the worst I've ever seen, but that still doesn't take away from what they did.

If you're not convinced that 9/11 was an inside job, then I KNOW you haven't read a majority of the information on this site.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

And incidentally, I DON'T know everything regarding 9/11, and I will happily admit that. I do, however, know that it was an inside job. I know who's used it the most politically, and I know who's done the most to cover up the fact that it was an inside job. I'm not saying Bush is guilty. I'm saying Bush is a suspect. There is MOUNDS of evidence to attest to that.

There is a HELLUVA lot more evidence to show the Bush Administration is guilty than there is for Osama Bin Laden.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayjones
    not sure what the 2nd target was, but did you know that the part of the pentagon that was hit was being renovated and had almost no people inside? and was scheduled to be finished on sept 12? plus, if you strike a military target then everyone in the military will feel as though they've been attacked, assuring conformity by military to engage in a war of aggression based on the belief that they were the victims seeking justice.
    You know, I've wondered about that. How different things would have gone, considering that the planning and strategy have been the two biggest weaknesses in the war. Strange how they could have perfectly executed 9/11, cover all their bases, and yet fucked up so badly afterwards, huh.

You know, I've wondered about that. How different things would have gone, considering that the planning and strategy have been the two biggest weaknesses in the war. Strange how they could have perfectly executed 9/11, cover all their bases, and yet fucked up so badly afterwards, huh.
    Um, don't you think the fact that I'm here, that rayrayjones is here, that somebigguy is here means that they didn't perfectly execute 9/11, and that they didn't cover all of their bases?

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrayjones
    the Penn and Teller BS, is pure BS. you attack the legitimate questions of Charlie Sheen by bringing up magicians and their attempt to debunk the conspiracies by saying "Bullshit" as loud as they can and calling it a day....as if speaking louder makes ones argument more truthful or real.
    I never said anything about Charlie Sheen's questions. Just that Gold defended him only because Cheen believes in the conspiracy. And if you read the site they actually did present evidence and argue with points. They didn't just say Bullshit and move on.

I never said anything about Charlie Sheen's questions. Just that Gold defended him only because Cheen believes in the conspiracy. And if you read the site they actually did present evidence and argue with points. They didn't just say Bullshit and move on.
    Um, actually, I didn't defend him. I wrote an essay on what divorce is like, and at the end of it, said that if any of those allegations are true, then he should be held accountable.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Um, don't you think the fact that I'm here, that rayrayjones is here, that somebigguy is here means that they didn't perfectly execute 9/11, and that they didn't cover all of their bases?
    Compare that list to the number of people who believe the official story.