Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Norton And I Are Having Words...

Jim Norton And I Are Having Words...

Jim Norton And I Are Having Words...

This morning, I was driving into work, listening to the Opie & Anthony Show, and they started talking poorly about Dylan Avery, and his movie, "Loose Change". I'm not going to defend Dylan or his movie, but the fact that he was writing off the entire 9/11 Truth Movement because of his views regarding that movie pissed me off. I decided to write the show. Jim was the only one who's responded to me.

Opie, Anthony, Norton, and others,

You may or may not remember me, but I was the first 9/11 Truther you had on your show. In November 2004, you had me on.

You can listen to it here:
    http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/gold9472oanda1.mp3

And listen to the follow up the next day here:
    http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/nortonjon911.mp3

I heard your show this morning where you attacked Dylan Avery. If you guys think you obviously know everything there is to know about 9/11, and people like me are crazy nutjobs, than I'm sure you won't have a problem having me on again.

Unless of course you prefer picking on college students.

Let me know. I'd be MORE than happy to tear you a few new assholes.

Jon Gold

Jim Norton's response...

Nothing to do with him being a college student. HE put himself out there. I find him to be so agenda-obsessed he refuses to acknowldge ANY data that can affect his theory. Anthony made a BRILLIANT point on why the towers being 'wired' was crazy (what if one plane didnt make it? then there is a standing tower full of fucking wired bombs). So much crap that was not thought out. This kid is really just trying to marry himself to the tragedy for attention. He may not even know it, but I find him to be incredibly full of shit. jim

My response...

But Jim, put the "Controlled Demolition", and the idea that a "Missile Hit The Pentagon" aside, and then what do you have? A whole SHITLOAD more. Stuff that is VERIFIABLE. Stuff that is INCRIMINATING. Christ, Sibel Edmonds, the MOST GAGGED PERSON IN AMERICAN HISTORY has said that once this issue (9/11) gets to be investigated, you're going to be seeing certain American people standing trial, and being prosecuted criminally. That's just ONE piece that shows our Government was complicit. This isn't a fucking game Jim. Put the theory aside, and look at the facts. I know you're a diehard "Republican", but this IS NOT a "Bi-Partisan" issue. It's an AMERICAN issue. The fucking family members who fought for the creation of the commission said it was a "Hollow Failure". Bob McIlvaine, who lost his son Bobby on 9/11, and attended EVERY commission hearing is CONVINCED 9/11 was orchestrated by our Government. Start l ooking at the facts, and stop focusing on the theories.

Again, this isn't a fucking game. I am NOT a "Conspiracy Nutjob", and this country is in SERIOUS trouble.

Jon

His response...

hardcore republican? you need to listen a little better, i'm afraid. and EVERY single theory they have i have heard explained. every one. you forgot to mention the planes landing in ohio and somewhere else. what about that one?

My response...

Whatever the hell you are, you're been "supportive" of the war in the past, and I listen to you guys every morning now that you're back on "Free FM".

And what did I say? I said to STOP looking at the theories, and to start looking at the facts.

Why did you completely ignore what I said about Sibel?

STOP LOOKING AT THE THEORIES, AND START LOOKING AT THE FACTS.

Start at www.cooperativeresearch.org

Jon

His response...

yes, i have been supportive of the war in the past. again, every fact i've heard raised i've heard explained. name me one or two facts you consider very convincing. and you cant blow off the missle nonsense or the controlled explosion, those are they biggest ones he has

My response...

Jim... I'm NOT talking about "Loose Change". Get your mind off Loose Change.

Ok... here are a few facts for you to digest.

Sibel Edmonds, the most gagged person/whistleblower in history said, the following quotes

"The American public have not heard who is the real culprit behind 9/11"

"once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally"

"There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

Also, go ask Porter Goss, Bob Graham, and John Kyl why they were having breakfast on the morning of 9/11 with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad of the Pakistani ISI, a man alleged to have ordered $100,000 wire transferred to Mohammad Atta.

Also, answer me this simple question Jim...

How did the Pentagon, which sits in the MOST defended airspace in the world, and is itself, one of the MOST defended buildings in the world, manage to get hit by Flight 77 34 minutes AFTER the SECOND tower was hit? Cause you know, AFTER the SECOND tower was hit, everyone in the world knew we were "under attack", and yet, no planes were scrambled until AFTER the Pentagon was hit according to General Myers.

The second part to that question. why did the 9/11 Commission completely omit Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta's testimony from their final report? You remember his testimony don't you? The testimony that said he and Dick Cheney watched Flight 77 for at least 50 miles until it hit the Pentagon.

How can that be? The Pentagon was hit at 9:37, and the 9/11 Report says that Dick Cheney didn't arrive at the PEOC until 9:58.

Oh, that's right. Norman Mineta said he arrived at the PEOC by 9:20, and Dick Cheney was already there.

NO WONDER the 9/11 Report omitted his testimony.

I bet you've never even heard of this before.

Jon

His response..

i never did hear the cheney thing, its a question that should be answered. the rest of it was vague accusations. no facts, just A HA! followed by nothing

My response...

Jim, there are a lot of questions that should be answered. I wrote something about it yesterday.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10961

Jon

Still waiting for the response to the last one... this will hopefully be an ongoing conversation.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    what if one plane didnt make it? then there is a standing tower full of fucking wired bombs *just to note* That didn't stop them from dropping blgd 7 even thought it was hit by NOTHING, and was designed specifically to withstand attack due to the sensitive nature of cia hq being there. Sidebar: not to be annoying, but what about "loose change " didn't you like?

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Hopefully, they'll put in the time to research it, even if they aren't getting paid to do so.
    What was it that former senator Max Cleland said when he resigned from the 9/11 commission?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Swagger
    Hopefully, they'll put in the time to research it, even if they aren't getting paid to do so.
    What was it that former senator Max Cleland said when he resigned from the 9/11 commission?
    Cleland attacked his own commission after the other members cut a deal to accept highly limited access to CIA reports to the White House that may indicate advance knowledge of the attacks on the part of the Bush administration. "This is a scam," Cleland said. "It's disgusting. America is being cheated."

"As each day goes by," Cleland said, "we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before September 11 than it has ever admitted.... Let's chase this rabbit into the ground. They had a plan to go to war and when 9/11 happened that's what they did; they went to war."

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Cleland attacked his own commission after the other members cut a deal to accept highly limited access to CIA reports to the White House that may indicate advance knowledge of the attacks on the part of the Bush administration. "This is a scam," Cleland said. "It's disgusting. America is being cheated."

"As each day goes by," Cleland said, "we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before September 11 than it has ever admitted.... Let's chase this rabbit into the ground. They had a plan to go to war and when 9/11 happened that's what they did; they went to war."
    Very compelling stuff.
    Where's the source of him saying this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Swagger
    Very compelling stuff.
    Where's the source of him saying this?
    I first saw it here...

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...40525104145424

But it's available all over the web.

November 12, 2003: 9/11 Commission and White House Agree to Terms of Access

Senators of both parties have been accusing the White House of stonewalling the 9/11 Commission by blocking its demands for documents despite threats of a subpoena. [Associated Press, 10/27/2003] On this day, the White House and the 9/11 Commission strike a deal. The main issue is access to the presidential daily briefings given to President Bush. Under the deal, only some of the ten commissioners will be allowed to examine classified intelligence documents, and their notes will be subject to White House review. Some 9/11 victims’ relatives complain that the agreement gives the White House too much power. The Family Steering Committee complains, “All ten commissioners should have full, unfettered, and unrestricted access to all evidence.” It urges the public release of “the full, official, and final written agreement.” [Associated Press, 11/13/2003] Commissioner Max Cleland is unsatisfied with the deal and resigns a short time later (see December 9, 2003).

December 9, 2003: Bob Kerry Replaces Max Cleland on 9/11 Commission

Bob Kerrey, the former Nebraska senator who also served as the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, is appointed to the 9/11 Commission, replacing Max Cleland, who leaves the commission to accept a position on the board of the Export-Import Bank. [Washington Post, 12/10/2003] Just before resigning, Cleland called the Bush administration’s attempts to stonewall and “slow walk” the commission a “national scandal.” He criticized the commission for cutting a deal with the White House that compromised their access to information, and said, “I’m not going to be part of looking at information only partially. I’m not going to be part of just coming to quick conclusions. I’m not going to be part of political pressure to do this or not do that. I’m not going to be part of that. This is serious.” [Salon, 11/21/2003]

"As each day goes by, we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before Sept. 11 than it has ever admitted," Cleland told the New York Times (10/26/03).

"Let's chase this rabbit into the ground here," Cleland said in an interview (Salon, Nov. 2003). "They had a plan to go to war, and when 9/11 happened that's what they did. They went to war." He called this "a national scandal."

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    what if one plane didnt make it? then there is a standing tower full of fucking wired bombs *just to note* That didn't stop them from dropping blgd 7 even thought it was hit by NOTHING, and was designed specifically to withstand attack due to the sensitive nature of cia hq being there. Sidebar: not to be annoying, but what about "loose change " didn't you like?
    The bldgs 1 & 2 were wired the weekend before. This video.

http://911source.org/node/652/play
    shot from across the Hudson shows the helicopters flying into and out of the smoke and you can hear the bombs going off just before each collapse. Bldg 2 was dropped first because the fire was going out. The Bldgs were obviously remote detonated from the aircraft/chopper. If anyone still believes the Govt version of events after watching this video, they are likely suffering from cognative dissonance.

I think the "Scam" quote was in the New York Times article.