awepittance Guest

Check this out...

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

awepittance Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Check this out...

Click Here
    yes this video is insane, it looks to me exactly like the stuff we see sparking out of the side of the WTC. Alex jones also put the other video Stephen Jone's always references (but ive never seen until now) on his page.

ZachM Guest
    Wow. It is probably time to stop talking about the "explosives theory" and replace it with the "thermite theory". Since the glowing casade comes from the impact site, deniers will try to connect it to the crash, though it's hard to imagine how. If only the shower appeared farther down away from the crash site, we could close our case.

Hearing the reaction from the witnesses in that video was especially poignant, even for someone who thinks about 9/11 every day.

BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachM
    Wow. It is probably time to stop talking about the "explosives theory" and replace it with the "thermite theory".
    negative. thermite/thermate may have been used in the damaged areas to melt the steel and initiate collapse, but normal explosives were used to bring WTC1, 2 and 7 down. the explosives "theory" is not a theory when you have evidence. we have most of FDNY, many eyewitnesses including the press, and video evidence of explosives. the explosives evidence will never die.

ZachM Guest
    Right. I watched some thermite videos on youtube.com last night, and realized they don't explain the squibs nor the explosions that were heard, unless maybe thermite under pressure can function as a explosive - I don't know. As for the choice of the words, I believe it is evidence that makes the difference between a theory and a hypothesis, but it's not worth bickering over. I think we are both convinced that explosive were used.

As for this video, how hard to you think it would be to combine home video of the WTC with footage of a thermite reaction? Though it's very convincing, I wouldn't call this video a smoking gun without a lot of scrutiny.

ZachM Guest
    Another observation: the man screaming "Oh my God!" can be heard in another clip within 911revisited. The funny thing is though is that the two clips are not only from different angles, but one shows the South tower implosion while the other shows the North. The 911revisted clip is clearly processed as it contains a "2" logo, and French subtitles.

Note: 911revisited is down right now, but you can still find the documentary at youtube.com.