9/11 conspiracy making sense

http://www.aspendailynews.com/article_13854

Letter to the Editor -

Fri 04/21/2006 09:01PM MST

Editor:

Well, it appears treasonous activity is being traced to the highest levels of our government. Information is now available on the Internet, and continues to mount up, that would indicate the attacks on the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11 were staged by high-ranking members of our current administration as a pretext for invading Iraq, and starting the war we now find ourselves mired in, with Halliburton being the primary covert instigator and major corporate beneficiary, in willing partnership with top government officials directing our military as its arms and legs.

I know for some it's so very hard to believe it to be true; heck, even my own wife can't accept that anyone could possibly be that evil. But it appears more and more to be so. All I ask is that you suspend your disbelief long enough to go online to www.earthrainbownetwork.com and follow all the links. What you'll find out is truly shocking and horrifying. As I've urged you all before, read, "None Dare Call It Conspiracy," by Gary Allen. It makes a very strong case for a, as it turns out, very real, conspiratorial, and hubristic cabal bent on world domination.

Additionally, you're encouraged to see, "Why We Fight," a film directed by Eugene Jarecki regarding the control exerted by the military-industrial complex on our government and our current involvement in the war in Iraq. It should be coming to our area soon. It's appearing more and more that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

The sand the conspiratorial cabal's house of cards is built on is slowly, but surely, washing away, and one can almost sense their panic setting in, but they are so blinded by hubris, that they choose to shrug it off and ignore it. But their game isn't over 'cause the fat lady hasn't even really started singing yet. She's just off in the wings warming up.

This is something that those who would attempt to shape history for their own nefarious purposes would do well to keep in mind -- a quote of Abraham Lincoln: "History is not history unless it is the truth."

Bob Keenan
Carbondale