Beam damaged by explosive material.wmv (5031 KB)
http://download.yousendit.com/B31578BA52FB890C

^This could be way significant, it's from the Discovery documentary “How The Twin Towers Collapsed,” and a Professor called Abolhassan Astanen-Asl from University of California at Berkely notes that while inspecting the wreckage from the World Trade Centre, one of the most interesting beams he examined was one effected by quote “explosive material”, there’s a close up of the beam, and on an area of it where the Professor says is quote, “a signature of explosion”.

He goes on to theorize about how it was probably damaged by the explosion generated by one of the plane impacts, but he doesn’t sound certain and so although that beam probably got destroyed ages ago, because there’s a good close up of it, and expert on the effects of demolition charges, or someone like that should really have a look at this video and see if there's any evidence there for controlled demolition.

Jon dude, I've been trying to email SBG and Dz over at 911blogger about this and some other stuff, but I think my PC's playing up or something cus the mails aren’t getting through. Could you try and get this video over to them for me please bro?

Thanks man!!!

PS I'm going to try and type up a transcript of what the Professor says, and post it here.