Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what are we doing to prevent the next 9/11 and war with Iran?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    "Did America as a whole deserve that for crimes commited for decades in the Arab/Muslim world? Yes."

You agree with that? "We" deserved it? America as a whole wasn't attacked, it was WTC 1&2 filled with regular people like you and me. Have some respect. If the the Chinese government killed everyone you love, would you want to line up some random innocent Chinese mothers and fathers and shoot them dead? Would they deserve it?
    I said none of those people deserve to die. But America as a nation deserved it. If you did something bad to someone, and someone does it back to you, you learn your lesson. (going by the official story). But as I said, none of them deserved to die for that.

awepittance Guest
    after 9/11, it really made me realize how awful our country had become. I argued with my mom for hours every night about why we shouldnt be attacking afganistan. It was shocking to see so much of my family and loved ones brainwashed by the media. I knew something was strange and unusual with the attacks, but i didnt realize until much later that it was an obvious inside job.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by awepittance
    after 9/11, it really made me realize how awful our country had become. I argued with my mom for hours every night about why we shouldnt be attacking afganistan. It was shocking to see so much of my family and loved ones brainwashed by the media. I knew something was strange and unusual with the attacks, but i didnt realize until much later that it was an obvious inside job.
    You've got some serious, serious, balls for being against the war in Afganistan in the days after 9/11. But in hindesite you were right.

awepittance Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    You've got some serious, serious, balls for being against the war in Afganistan in the days after 9/11. But in hindesite you were right.
    heh, it wasnt all me, it was actually my girlfriend who was a japanese citizen at the time who recognized that it was a rediculous thing to do.

I had the pleasure of going to the hiroshima museum with her when i went to japan 5 years ago to see what happened in WWII from the japanese perspective. It definitly forced me to shed away alot of the americacentric viewpoints i previously had.

I was also very taken by how polite the people were in japan towards me, so forgiving that we basically erased 100,000 civilians in one flash.