Thread: 9/11 movies coming out soon

awepittance Guest

9/11 movies coming out soon

this guy Derek Flint has done a review of a preview of United 93 here

we should contact him(if his contact info is availible, so far ive been unable to find it) and ask him the details of how they show the terrorists taking control of the plane and/or find a script of the movie so we can determine exactly what lies they are going to be showing in the film before it comes out. From the trailer, it appears that they use a bomb to take over the plane - http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/united93/

this way we can start fighting the lies as a premptive attack (heh) against the film.

We should also try to find a script or preview review of World Trade Center (oliver stone) as well.

if we can start making webpages about how these movies are untrue and deflate the "Facts" the present one by one, i think it would be good for the cause.

edit: ive been looking online all morning on script websites, ebay, and other places for this script with no avail. If anyone has any leads let me know.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Those movies look lame.

I wouldn't watch them if they were on cable.

awepittance Guest
    but you know millions of people will see them and its going to help the government reinforce the official story. I know Im going to be in the theatre opening day for United 93 passing out flyers about 9/11 truth.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by awepittance
    but you know millions of people will see them and its going to help the government reinforce the official story. I know Im going to be in the theatre opening day for United 93 passing out flyers about 9/11 truth.
    I just said a prayer for you wishing giving you support if you really decide to pass out 9/11 Truth flyers at the theater.

As a matter of fact, I just said a prayer for the whole 9/11 Truth movement.