Thread: Class Is Now In Session - A Review

Class Is Now In Session - A Review

American History And How It Relates To 9/11

Welcome one and all to the first of hopefully many online 9/11 truth classes. Each and every one of you who questions that day is a patriot in your own right.

Tonight's class is going to focus on "American History, and how it relates to 9/11".

My name is Jon Gold, but you can call me Jon or Gold. Both are acceptable. My father's name is "Mr. Gold".

Quite honestly, I don't know exactly how we're going to do this, but I do have a few ideas.

I figured I would tell you why American History is important in order to be able to see the truth about 9/11.

One of the biggest obstacles we face in the 9/11 Truth Movement is the idea that our Government would NEVER do such a thing. People have it embedded in their brains that no one in Government would ever kill their own people.

As you'll see, that simply is not the case.

Let's go back in time... to the 60's.... when drugs were acceptable, communism was on the rise, and rock and roll shaped a generation.

The date was March 13th, 1962. The Joint Chiefs Of Staff for President John F. Kennedy had an idea. The idea was called Operation Northwoods.

This idea, titled, “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba.

These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage.

In other words, they were going to kill Americans to justify war with Cuba. Or, to put it bluntly, our Government is MORE than capable of killing it's own.

Luckily, President Kennedy refused this plan.

Would it surprise you to hear that the majority of wars the United States has partaken in took place under false pretenses?

Let this sink in. Read the document if you want. I'll give you 15 minutes or so if you want.

When you're ready, I would be happy to take any questions you may have.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Foreknowledge Of The Event

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

Condoleezza Rice

One of the things we have learned during this administration's reign is that whatever they say, the opposite is usually the truth. "We abide by the law of the United States, that we do not torture." "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

How does this formula apply to 9/11? Well, if the Administration says that no one could have predicted what was going to happen, then chances are, they knew exactly what was going to happen.

As it turns out, that is most definitely the case. There are several pieces of information out there that not only indicate the United States Government was aware of such an attack, but they were aware of the time, and place. I will mention a VERY small portion.

Here is one of the MANY "warnings" that were not mentioned in the 9/11 Report. There is a massive list available at www.cooperativeresearch.org:

In late July 2001, Afghanistan's Foreign Minister Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil learned that Osama bin Laden was planning a "huge attack" on targets inside America. The attack was imminent, and would kill thousands, he learned from the leader of the rebel Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was closely allied with al-Qaeda at the time. Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official, "possibly from the intelligence services." Sources confirmed that this message was received, but supposedly not taken very seriously, because of "warning fatigue" arising from too many terror warnings. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02]

The San Francisco Chronicle reported on 9/12/2001 in an article entitled, "Willie Brown got low-key early warning about air travel" that:

"he got a call from what he described as his airport security - - a full eight hours before yesterday's string of terrorist attacks -- advising him that Americans should be cautious about their air travel."

For those of you who don't know, Willie Brown and Condoleezza Rice are good friends.

In the September 13th issue of Newsweek, Michael Hirsh reported in an article entitled, "We've Hit The Targets":

"Could the bombers have been stopped? NEWSWEEK has learned that while U.S. intelligence received no specific warning, the state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill."

Here's a good one. This is one of many reports about exercises our military conducts. On 9/18/2004, USA Today reported in an article entitled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons", that:

"In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties.

One of the imagined targets was the World Trade Center. In another exercise, jets performed a mock shootdown over the Atlantic Ocean of a jet supposedly laden with chemical poisons headed toward a target in the United States. In a third scenario, the target was the Pentagon — but that drill was not run after Defense officials said it was unrealistic, NORAD and Defense officials say."

There were also similar exercises like the ones mentioned in that article on 9/11. You can read about them here:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...50830185334880

The importance of all of this information, and the COUNTLESS other pieces of information on this subject, to 9/11 Truth, is that it once again shows we were lied to.

I will be happy to take your questions now.

Also, do you think Condi is lying?

For those who aren't on a high-speed connection, that's part of Condoleezza Rice's testimony during her public testimony at the 9/11 Commission Hearings.

You can read a transcript of it here.

The 9/11 Commission
    Formally known as the "National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States"

Click Here

This took place on March 21st, 2006 at a rare Press Conference Bush gave in the White House Press room. Helen Thomas asked him a simple question.

"Why did you really want to go to war from the moment you stepped into the White House?"

This is a well documented fact. "It was all about finding a way to do it" says Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill. Ron Suskind, a Wall Street Journal reporter, interviewed Paul O'Neill, and was told that's what it was all about in early 2001. Finding a "way" to invade Iraq.

Let's also not forget the drive of the PNAC to invade Iraq.

So why did the President lie to Helen?

Is it because if the President wanted to invade Iraq before 9/11, and the only way he could do so was by something like 9/11 happening, and then something like 9/11 DOES happen... Doesn't that make him a suspect?

Of course it does.

9/11 was a horrific event that murdered 1000's of people, but it was a crime. It was not an "act of war" like they claimed it to be. It was a murder on a massive scale.

Now, if he and his administration are a suspect in a crime, should they have the ability to pick and choose who and what gets investigated in that crime?

Of course not.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. One thing's for sure though, it wasn't investigated without a fight.

You would think the President, who swore to protect and defend America, and its' people, would want to know how and why something like 9/11 happened, and to hold anyone responsible, or incompetent in their duties, accountable.

Unfortunately, that's not what happened. Instead, the President and his Administration fought tooth and nail for it not to be investigated, and instead of being held accountable, people were promoted.

When it was decided that the Congress would investigate the attacks, the President and Dick Cheney went to speak with Tom Daschle privately, and asked him to "limit the scope" of the investigation.

Tom Daschle later said the reason for this request was because the Vice President "expressed the concern that a review of what happened on September 11 would take resources and personnel away from the effort in the war on terrorism."

Cheney also went to speak with both intelligence committee chairmen, Bob Graham, and Porter Goss.

"They were discussing how the inquiry would proceed, including what would be made public, what would remain classified, and how broad the probe would be."

Just so you know... weeks before the 9/11 attacks...

"Senator Bob Graham (D), Representative Porter Goss (R), and Senator Jon Kyl (R) travel to Pakistan and meet with President Pervez Musharraf. They reportedly discuss various security issues, including the possible extradition of bin Laden. They also meet with Abdul Salam Zaeef, the Taliban ambassador to Pakistan. Zaeef apparently tells them that the Taliban wants to solve the issue of bin Laden through negotiations with the US. Pakistan says it wants to stay out of the bin Laden issue. [Agence France-Presse, 9/28/2001; Salon, 10/14/2001]"

Then, on the morning of September 11th, in Washington D.C., the following took place...

"At the time of the attacks, ISI Director Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed is at a breakfast meeting at the Capitol with the chairmen of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, Senator Bob Graham (D) and Representative Porter Goss (R) (Goss is a 10-year veteran of the CIA’s clandestine operations wing). The meeting is said to last at least until the second plane hits the WTC. [Washington Post, 6/18/2002] Graham and Goss later co-head the joint House-Senate investigation into the 9/11 attacks, which has made headlines for saying there was no “smoking gun” of Bush knowledge before 9/11. [Washington Post, 8/11/2002] Note that Senator Graham should have been aware of a report made to his staff the previous month (see Early August 2001) that one of Mahmood’s subordinates had told a US undercover agent that the WTC would be destroyed. Evidence suggests that attendee Mahmood ordered that $100,000 be sent to hijacker Mohamed Atta. Also present at the meeting were Senator Jon Kyl (R) and the Pakistani ambassador to the US, Maleeha Lodhi. (All or virtually all of the people in this meeting had previously met in Pakistan just a few weeks earlier.) Senator Graham says of the meeting: “We were talking about terrorism, specifically terrorism generated from Afghanistan.” The New York Times reports that bin Laden was specifically discussed. [New York Times, 7/3/2002; Salon, 10/14/2001; Vero Beach Press Journal, 10/12/2001]"

The Congressional Inquiry was released, but you may remember there were 28 pages redacted pages in it. Some have speculated that the redacted pages pertained to Saudi Arabia's possible involvement in the attacks.

Sound suspicious? It gets better.

Keep in mind, everything I just mentioned was in regard to the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11, not the "9/11 Commission". I thought it was important for you to know the full history of the "investigation" into 9/11.

As I said earlier, the Bush Administration fought tooth and nail for 9/11 not to be investigated. Eventually, family members started asking questions, and were demanding answers. A group of women formally known as the "Jersey Girls" started what they called the, "Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Independent Commission". Their efforts in Washington D.C. are originally what made me start to question what happened that day.

It took 441 days for Washington D.C., and the Bush Administration to appoint an "Independent Commission" to investigate the attacks of 9/11.

If someone you loved was murdered, would you like it if the police waited 441 days to investigate the murder, or would you want them to get started right away?

When they decided to create the commission, the Bush Administration wanted Henry Kissinger to be the Chairman. Henry Kissinger has a LONG and sordid history, but aside from that, when the "Jersey Girls" learned he was Bush's pick, they questioned Mr. Kissinger on his business dealings. That was a "no-no" to Mr. Kissinger.

After all, we're trying to create an "Independent" commission aren't we?

Bush's next pick was Thomas Kean.

As reported by Truthout.org...

"Kean is also a director for the petroleum giant Amerada Hess, the food services corporation Amarak, and the Pepsi Bottling Group. Kean is likewise a board member of the Fiduciary Trust Company International. He is a former board member for the CIT Group and United Health Group.

It is his association with Hess that has drawn concern from 9/11 victims groups, because Hess has business agreements with Saudi Arabia and oil exploration facilities in Indonesia and Malaysia.

Not so "Independent" for a Chairman eh? Wait'll ya hear about the Co-Chairman.

Lee Hamilton has been around Washington D.C. for years. He served the 9th Congressional District of Indiana in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1965-1998.

He also "spearheaded" the Iran Contra Congressional Investigation.

You remember that don't you? The same group of individuals who are in power now, are the same group of individuals who were in power then.

Anyway, back to Hamilton...

"...former Congressman Lee Hamilton, chairman of the House select committee investigating the Iran-contra affair, was shown ample evidence against Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, but he did not probe their wrongdoing. Why did Hamilton choose not to investigate? In a late 1980s interview aired on PBS 'Frontline,' Hamilton said that he did not think it would have been 'good for the country' to put the public through another impeachment trial. In Lee Hamilton's view, it was better to keep the public in the dark than to bring to light another Watergate, with all the implied ramifications."

Oh I see... they wanted someone KNOWN to coverup information to co-chair the commission.

There are other conflicts of interest regarding other members of the Commission. You can read about them here.

Now, we get to my FAVORITE part. Not only was the window dressing filled with conflicts of interest, but the one who was actually in charge of the investigation was a MEMBER of the Bush Administration.

Philip Zelikow. Executive Director of the "Independent" 9/11 Commission.

The "Jersey Girls" insisted that he resign, but they were denied.

Bryan Sacks wrote a GREAT article filled with links, and videos called, "Philip Zelikow: The Bush Administration Investigates The Bush Administration".

The last person I want to mention is Senator Max Cleland. The man who fought in Vietnam, and lost 3 of his limbs.

He was originally appointed to the Commission, but low and behold...

"Cleland attacked his own commission after the other members cut a deal to accept highly limited access to CIA reports to the White House that may indicate advance knowledge of the attacks on the part of the Bush administration. "This is a scam," Cleland said. "It's disgusting. America is being cheated."

"As each day goes by," Cleland said, "we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before September 11 than it has ever admitted.... Let's chase this rabbit into the ground. They had a plan to go to war and when 9/11 happened that's what they did; they went to war."

The "Jersey Girls" submitted a list of questions to the "Independent 9/11 Commission". I had dinner with Mr. Bob McIlvaine recently, and he told me the commission answered only 2 of these questions. I've heard other accounts that maybe a few more were answered, but I don't know the exact amount. The fact is, barely ANY of them were touched on in the commission's final report. He also told me that Commissioner Ben Veniste told him that the Commission itself was an "exposition".

Remember the allegation of a $100,000 wire transfer from Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad of the Pakistani ISI to Mohammad Atta? That was one of their questions to the commission.

Thomas Kean was recently confronted on that wire transfer, and said he "wasn't aware" of any wire transfer.

Just so you know, Pakistan has recently been accused of bribing 9/11 Commission officials. Pakistan allegedly wanted all information pertaining to their involvement in the attacks to be omitted from the commission's report. Pakistan denied it of course.

Considering nothing was mentioned in the report regarding Pakistan's involvement, it appears as though those allegation may be true.

The Commission's mandate was to provide a “full and complete accounting” of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and recommendations as to how to prevent such attacks in the future.

I've shown you just a VERY small amount of information that wasn't mentioned in the 9/11 Commission's report.

The "Jersey Girls" referred to the 9/11 Commission's report as a "Hollow Failure".

Some of them are still fighting for the truth today.

The 9/11 Commission's full report is available online for everyone to read. Given what we know about the attacks today, I present it to you as evidence against the Bush Administration for the attacks of September 11th.

The attacks were never investigated. Considering everything that's taking place today is happening because of 9/11, I suggest we do, and I suggest we follow the trail, WHEREEVER IT MAY LEAD.

I will be happy to take your questions.

I'll give you a while to read this and take it in... brb, going to get some coffee...

Thanks to www.cooperativeresearch.org, Kyle Hence, Michael Meacher, Mr. McIlvaine, and to the "Jersey Girls" for at least trying to do what's right, and for showing me just a few can make a difference.