Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loose Change <-- is it the wrong way to spread our msg?

awepittance Guest

Loose Change <-- is it the wrong way to spread our msg?

To a person who is not familiar with 9/11 conspiracies whatsoever, would they be open to the questions this movie raises? I fear that alot of it would be ignored due to some of the bad disinfo in the film such as

-the flashes
    -plane switching theory
    -secret landing of flight 93
    -voice morphing technology
    -they spend way too much time on the global hawk pentagon theory
    -the fake bin laden confession video when it is obviously the "bin laden" we have been familiar with whether he is a cia asset or not (http://www.911myths.com/assets/image...VideoOsama.jpg vs this obviously photoshopped sharpened video still - http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/tapebinladen.jpg)

I respect the makers of loose change a lot for putting together such a great film, but i feel that they should make a more toned down version of their movie for the masses (especially if they are showing it on 300 screens soon as they have claimed). I honestly think it would be significantly more effective for raising interest in questioning the 9/11 official story.

i'd like to hear other peoples opinions on this.

BoneZ Guest
    i've probably contributed more at the Loose Change forum than anywhere else. there's ALOT of people in that forum that gives out alot of free DVD's of that docu. quite a few people who watch the video for the first time come to the forum and ask questions. that's what it's all about, getting people to ask questions.

maybe not every single thing in the video is accurate, but if it gets people to ask questions, then that's what we're aiming for.

i don't see how the flashes are disinfo. they are real.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ
    i've probably contributed more at the Loose Change forum than anywhere else. there's ALOT of people in that forum that gives out alot of free DVD's of that docu. quite a few people who watch the video for the first time come to the forum and ask questions. that's what it's all about, getting people to ask questions.

maybe not every single thing in the video is accurate, but if it gets people to ask questions, then that's what we're aiming for.

i don't see how the flashes are disinfo. they are real.
    Yeah, the movie is really good at opening new eyes. I'm assuming in September we will be getting Loose Change Version 3 which will clean up some of the remaining errors.

There is no flash in the 2nd Edition, so that shouldn't be an issue. The plane swapping theory is in no way disinfo or absurd. Operation Northwoods PROVES that the government considered using plane swapping and drones as far ago as 40 years and Loose Change illustrates this well.

The phone call thing is a bit of an issue in Loose Change. They discuss the fact that the calls were being made via airphone and then move right on and say that the phone calls must have been faked because cell phones don't work up there. A bit of a continuity issue there I'd say. Airphones definitely work up there, so unless they can prove that the alleged calls were made from cell phones, its kind of a weak argument.

The ORIGINAL official story did mention cell phones quite a bit, now they seem to promote the use of airphones. Like I said, they need to prove that the calls allegedly came through via cell phone for that issue to pass the smell test.

somebigguy Guest
    I agree with BoneZ BTW, the flashes definitely are real, however, nobody know what they really are, so its entirely speculative and probably not the best "evidence" to promote.

Sandy Guest
    I eagerly await 3rd Edition with several points cleared up. I, for one, want to know more about the missing bullion in the basement vault of Building 7.

awepittance Guest
    im being too hard on it i suppose. I just wish more people would spread around Aftermath - unanswered questions of 9/11. But this loose change film is snowballing in popularity, so i can fault it too much. I just think it makes a lot of the blind followers of it (every single claim in it) unable to debate their points properly.

somebigguy Guest
    Hey, where can I see a copy of Aftermath?

awepittance Guest
    unfortunately i cant find a full version as of right now but here is about half of the movie - http://www.gnn.tv/videos/video.php?id=22

this my have the full thing, but im not sure im about to leave so i dont have time to check it -
    http://www.archive.org/details/after_math_a

i think this documentary at least in my experience has been more effective at opening people's minds to the possibility.

paddyirishman Guest
    i saw a possible explanation for the flashes on another website, dont know much about it so cant say how likely it is but here it is anyway. This guy on the other site thought that they may be infra-red signals. He suggested that if anyone has a camcorder to point your TV remote towards the lens and press a few buttons on it, and watch the tape back. well i had to try it and although i couldnt see any white flashes while i was recording, they did turn up on the videotape when i watched it back. something to consider maybe? , who knows.

awepittance Guest
    ive never heard that explanation before, would you mind linking me? it sounds interesting.

somebiguy - check out http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3412490

for a full torrent of the film. but check out those preview clips first if you want to see if its worth downloading 600 megs