Thread: If The Government Has Nothing To Hide, Then Why Do They Hide Everything?

If The Government Has Nothing To Hide, Then Why Do They Hide Everything?

I heard Dr. Robert Bowman say that last night, and it stuck.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

princesskittypoo Guest
    because they are playing puppet strings...

Creeper Guest
    Because they have things to hide...we all know that. I really wanna see the government attempt a comeback at the quote.

Valfather Guest
    Be careful not to be too general about "the government". I've worked for the government both as a soldier and as a civilian contractor. I know the area around the Pentagon very well. I would never knowingly participate in any aspect of planning or covering up such unthinkable crimes.

But the question is valid if it is asked of those in control of the removal and destruction of evidence at the crime scene. What I can't understand is why people aren't more upset about the lack of empirical examination of the ruins of the WTC buildings. For the first time in history a steel frame high rise building totally collapsed (allegedly) do primarily to fire damage.

Nonetheless, there was no effort to examine the vast majority of the steel from the debris. According to NIST there was no structural steel preserved from 7 WTC. That building was never even hit by an airplane. Under normal circumstances there would be hordes of engineers chompping at the bit to get information about what made that building collapse. The failure to conduct that investigation is criminal in itself.

For some reason, the people (as in We The People) have simply been cut out of the decision making process. The mainstream US media have been fairly complacent in participating in the process of separating the people from our government. I really don't understand why I seem to be one of the rare people who simply will not accept being lied to and swindled like this.