i am trying to find the following

-the original, or a *mainsream media* source for the ISI pakistani wire transfer of $100k to muhammad ata.

-the original , or a *mainstrea media* source that also mentions that the ISI guy was eating breakfast with Tenant on the morning of 911 (might also be included in the same article as the above, but doubtful)

-the Monterey Herald article (a local california newspaper) where military colonel admitted that he had to teach Muhammad Ata at the Defense Language Institute. (he was later fired for voicing his suspicions about 9/11 being an inside job.... i already have a BBC article where he voices this opinion, but i am specfically looking for the original Monterey herald article)

-A video or even audio (not transcript) of the James Woods interview on the O'reily factor where he claims he saw 4 of the hijackers from 9/11 on a plan acting suspicious prior to 9/11 and reported it to the FBI & FAA and they did nothing about it.

-Any local florida newspapers that spoke of some of the hijackers recieving flying lessons and training at the pensacola, florida military based.

the reason i need these is because a lot of people i know are willing to believe the LIHOP conspiracy, but wont go as far as believing MIHOP.

I think if i find these articles to show them they cant deny that it leans towards MIHOP anymore. We didnt just "let" all these arabic men into our military installations, we obviously set it up.

thanks for the help.

Robbie
(the beheading hoax guy)