Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 jets remote controlled, not hijacked...

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I believe Flight 77 did hit the Pentagon.
    Fine. Just fine. So why does the only released photo of the impact show just a flash and no plane, and what possible reason could they have for not releasing those five confiscated video footages if there was nothing to hide?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    You do? What about the confiscated videos?
    What about them? I'm afraid when they release them, they're going to show Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. I think that would be a tremendous blow to the movement. It is suspicious about the videos being confiscated within 5 minutes of the crash. There are many suspicious things about the Pentagon, but I think promoting something other than Flight 77 hitting it, as fact, is a dangerous thing to do. Based on witness accounts, people I've talked to, and some things I've read, it was most likely Flight 77.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Fine. Just fine. So why does the only released photo of the impact show just a flash and no plane, and what possible reason could they have for not releasing those five confiscated video footages if there was nothing to hide?
    I believe there were 85 videos available at last count. The 5 framed, wrongly dated clip you're referring to shows an explosion. It doesn't show what hit the Pentagon. It doesn't tell us one way or the other what it was...

ALW... just because I might have a different opinion than you about certain things, that doesn't mean we're not on the same team.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    ALW... just because I might have a different opinion than you about certain things, that doesn't mean we're not on the same team.
    I know. Your site proves your credentials as a leader Jon.

So you think they are playing a clever hand of cards and holding that one up their sleeve to play when they need a distraction? Interesting theory.

I know. Your site proves your credentials as a leader Jon.

So you think they are playing a clever hand of cards and holding that one up their sleeve to play when they need a distraction? Interesting theory.
    Maybe... now that the Moussaoui trial is almost completed (their reasoning for not releasing the videos), they have no reason to keep them secret. If they released them (fake or not), it will hit the movement hard. That's my opinion.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    I think it's important to realise that we could all be totally wrong about 911. In which case, we can pack up and go back to our day jobs. It's conceivably possible. All things are possible, theoretically, but some are just very improbable.

I think it's important to realise that we could all be totally wrong about 911. In which case, we can pack up and go back to our day jobs. It's conceivably possible. All things are possible, theoretically, but some are just very improbable.
    Hmmmmm... being wrong about 9/11. The overall picture... That's a hard one to swallow.

somebigguy Guest
    I don't think the videos will be released, they will be "lost", "damaged", or "stolen" somehow before they get a chance. Radar data suggests 77 did not hit the Pentagon, and I don't believe 77 hit the Pentagon, but maybe we are being set up somehow.

I've seen TOO MANY things, and have talked to TOO MANY people, and have read TOO MANY things... We're not wrong...