BIG MARCH THIS SATURDAY - MANHATTAN

Gold9472: I got this from www.911truth.org

Hello all,

Last night I attended the IAC planning meeting for the big event this Saturday. The main thing to report is that this anti-war rally & march has gotten worldwide attention. There will be media there from around the world, folks, and it's a safe guess to say there will be hundreds of thousands of people attending.

Two weeks ago I had submitted a request to be on the speakers list. I figured after all the work we've done, all the visibility we've created we would surely get a spot on the program. Well, the program committee voted it down. It was amazing to hear the reasons given. I tried to convey the need to promote the justicefor911 petition and convey that the war they're protesting about is a result of 9/11. I stated how the Bush Administration continues to exploit 9/11 and that the investigation was a fake. Regardless, people were so totally uninformed that they actually could not make the connection and understand the extreme level of relevance. They actually saw the issue of 9/11 as a divisive wedge, rather than a chance to unite around the need to expose the forces of empire that orchestrated 9/11 and hence is responsible for the agression abroad and at home.

Therefore, we really need to be out in force. I'll have several thousand flyers, we'll have banners and signs. We should be at Marcus Garvey Park by 9:45 am at the latest! Take either the 2/3 line or the 4/5/6 line to 125th Street. Walk along 124th to the park which is between Madison and 5th Ave. Look for a red banner that says "Bush Regime Engineered 9/11". Then we'll want to be near the front of the march so that when everyone arrives at Central Park, we can display the banners near the stage. Also, anyone with a video camera should bring it to film events.

FYI, at 11:00 the march will go to 125th St. and Lennox Military Recruiting Station. Then at noon it will go to the East Meadow of Central Park (97th St. and 5th Ave.). At 3 pm, March to Mayor Bloomberg's house.

INTERFAITH SERVICE FOR PEACE
SUNDAY, MARCH 20
4:00 ^ 6:00 p.m. Riverside Church

For all who would believe there's a spiritual dimension that needs to be explored and applied to solving the state of affairs that exist in the world, this event will be of definite interest. Here is the announcement:

"Participate in an interfaith service at Riverside Church - part of the activities sponsored by the new faith-based group, Clergy and Laity Concerned about Iraq. This service will bring together faith-based communities (Christian, Muslim, Jewish and others) from all over the city."

ANOTHER RESPONSE TO POPULAR MECHANICS

Here's an interesting tidbit. The author of the PM article attempting to debunk alternative 9/11 research is a cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new Homeland Security czar who also authored some of the Patriot Act. Below is a link to a detailed response. The PM sections are in white boxes with analysis below them.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/pop_me..._mechanics.htm

NEW 911 NEWSGROUP

A dedicated activist in Kansas City, Jan Hoyer (who was here during the RNC), has begun a 9/11 newsgroup. Check it out at:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/911-For-The-Truth/

There are some great topics. You can join and receive links to the various threads. The quality of discussion is quite good.

9/11 MULTIMEDIA ONLINE

As a reminder, there is an awesome web site filled with hours of awesome video of various events and interviews at www.911busters.com. I urge EVERYONE to send this link to all their contacts right away. The bottom line is - we have to continue to build awareness among our circles. As momentum in awareness builds it really could be a matter of months before the paradigm shift happens. It's up to each one of us.

Towards peace & progress,

Les

P.S. - Please address any replies to me directly, not to this list serve which is only for announcements.