Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Scholar for 9/11 Truth Shot and Killed

  1. #1
    aceace Guest

    Scholar for 9/11 Truth Shot and Killed


  2. #2
    BoneZ Guest
    from what i can tell, it seems random, but you just never know.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    Kill me... I become a martyr.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    I made a choice a long time ago that I'm willing to give my life for this cause.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    In other words, "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  6. #6
    BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I made a choice a long time ago that I'm willing to give my life for this cause.
    i'm with you there. if i am killed because i believe 9/11 happend differently than the official government story, then so be it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ
    i'm with you there. if i am killed because i believe 9/11 happend differently than the official government story, then so be it.
    I've even thought of sacrificing myself for the cause... go out in a blaze of glory just to get some attention.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  8. #8
    BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I've even thought of sacrificing myself for the cause... go out in a blaze of glory just to get some attention.
    you would do more good alive spreading truth, than dead, able to do nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,736
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ
    you would do more good alive spreading truth, than dead, able to do nothing.
    So they tell me.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  10. #10
    somebigguy Guest
    Yeah, it pains me to say this, but you are worth more to us alive rather than dead. Just barely though, so don't push your luck.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 03:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 01:19 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 12:09 PM
  5. Islamic Scholar Gets Life In Prison In Va.
    By Gold9472 in forum The New News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •