Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doug Thompson Says: 9/11 conspiracy theories don't pass the smell test

I think I just took out Doug Thompson's credibility. Go look at the comments.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

beltman713 Guest
    Yeah, I read them. He shut down the comments section.

yup

"After 303 comments this debate has become repetitive and has reached the point where the load time for this page is prohibitive. This topic is currently being debated in our discussion forum, ReaderRant, and those who wish to continue arguing the point can continue it there. I'm closing this thread and thank everyone for their comments.

I have checked the links that have been provided here. However, nothing on these links gives me any reason to reconsider my position. In most cases, the claims have discounted elsewhere or were matters which I have investigated previously and discarded because they did not check out.

I'm afraid on this issue we will just have to agree to disagree.

Doug"

Here's the last thing I wrote before he closed it down.

"This isn't rocket science people.

Bush asked Tom Daschle to limit the scope of the Senate investigations. He fought against the family members for 441 days against the creation of the so called, "9/11 Commission". He first appointed Henry Kissinger to lead the charge, and when the family members questioned Kissinger about his business dealings, he opted out. Then, Bush appoints Tom Kean, a known oil man, to head the Commission. He then puts a members of the Bush Administration in charge of the 9/11 Commissions' investigations, Philip Zelikow. The family members fought for Philip Zelikow's resignation because of the obvious conflicts of interest, and were denied. The Commission's mandate was to provide a “full and complete accounting” of the attacks of September 11, 2001 and to give recommendations as to how to prevent such attacks in the future. Do you think they gave a "full and complete accounting"? Where is mention of Building 7? Where is mention of the Wargames taking place? Where is Norman Mineta's testimony? Where is Sibel Edmonds' testimony? Why did the President refuse to testify publicly, under oath, and not without his trusty sidekick Dick Cheney at his side?

You know what... I'm glad they sold so many copies of the 9/11 Report. It has now become a piece of evidence in the case of the People of the United States vs. The Bush Administration & Friends."

Admittedly, they didn't fight the family members for 441 days. It took them that long to create a commission, and during that time, they fought against the family members.