Thread: Class Is Now In Session

HodorEinstein Guest
    Especially when it falls on the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by HodorEinstein
    Especially when it falls on the 5th.
    The 8th...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

HodorEinstein Guest
    I didn't know that Willie Brown and Kindasleeza were friends. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by HodorEinstein
    I didn't know that Willie Brown and Kindasleeza were friends. Very interesting.
    Ya...

Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I guess Saturday night's a bad night.
    I just got back from teaching people how to play poker. $50 to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    I just got back from teaching people how to play poker. $50 to me!!
    Congratulations. We have a poker game don't we? Maybe you could grab that championship. You're one short on Curveball.

Good Doctor HST Guest
    To get back to your lesson, Willie Brown wasn't the only person warned about commercial flying in September. Who else is on that list of fortunates?

Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    To get back to your lesson, Willie Brown wasn't the only person warned about commercial flying in September. Who else is on that list of fortunates?
    John Ashcroft was listed... but he did address that question during the 9/11 Commission saying that he did fly commercially twice during the summer I think, however, I don't think he denied the warning. If that's the case, then he still received a warning specific to flying. What prompted them to warn him about flying?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Shit, that was a great piece written on the other page.

Anyways, since 9/11 was orchestrated by the Bush Administration, how do you figure that so many intelligence agencies from around the world found out about it to the point where they were warning the U.S. govnt about it? I mean, if I were the govnt, I'd try to keep this on the down low so that no nation would be like, "Hey Bush, al-Qaeda is planning big attacks on your country", through memos and then the Bush Admin would be taking serious heat for that afterwards. One possible explination would be that there are far more nations in the world that have achieved penetration of al-Qaeda than one could imagine...including the govnt of freakin Argentina!

Your thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Shit, that was a great piece written on the other page.

Anyways, since 9/11 was orchestrated by the Bush Administration, how do you figure that so many intelligence agencies from around the world found out about it to the point where they were warning the U.S. govnt about it? I mean, if I were the govnt, I'd try to keep this on the down low so that no nation would be like, "Hey Bush, al-Qaeda is planning big attacks on your country", through memos and then the Bush Admin would be taking serious heat for that afterwards. One possible explination would be that there are far more nations in the world that have achieved penetration of al-Qaeda than one could imagine, including the govnt or freakin Argentina!

Your thought...
    I thought about this today, and I came up with twp possibilities.

1) "Al Qaeda", whatever the hell that means, a computer database, a "base", a group of people formally funded by the CIA/ISI, a group of people still funded by the CIA/ISI, Mossad, drug smugglers, or military personnel were somehow involved in the attack, and they planned it without knowing that the Administration knew, and the Administration planned Wargames, a stand down, etc... around the hijackings to ensure that the attack succeeded, or...

2) They planned it in conjunction with the Administration. If that's the case, maybe the "warnings" were leaked to "cover their asses" in the future. Maybe Osama Bin Laden was told to spread the word (which he did) prior to the attacks so that maybe the media somewhere would pick it up.

If there are any other possibilities that I didn't think of, please let me know.