Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

joebordenrebel Guest
    The guy who made loose change has a nice web site, blog and forum for 9/11 skeptics.

If you haven't seen that film, you must watch it. Now.

Afterwards, check out his site:

http://www.loosechange911.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    How are you able to find old links so easily?
    Because I know what's on this board.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Good Doctor HST Guest
    At this time, I'm watching an interview on "Meet The Press" with Anthony Zinni, a retired general markedly against the Iraq War and author of a new book "The Battle For Peace". Tim Russert brings up a Dec. 23, 2003 Washington Post article titled "Another War on Shaky Territory". Here's an excerpt from the Post article I feel relevant to Jon's first class on 9/11.

"Even now, decades later, Vietnam remains a painful subject for him. 'I only went to the Wall once, and it was very difficult,' he says, talking about his sole visit to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall. 'I was walking down past the names of my men,' he recalls. 'My buddies, my troops -- just walking down that Wall was hard, and I couldn't go back.'

Now he feels his nation -- and a new generation of his soldiers -- have been led down a similar path.

'Obviously there are differences' between Vietnam and Iraq, he says. 'Every situation is unique.' But in his bones, he feels the same chill. 'It feels the same. I hear the same things -- about [administration charges about] not telling the good news, about cooking up a rationale for getting into the war.' He sees both conflicts as beginning with deception by the U.S. government, drawing a parallel between how the Johnson administration handled the beginning of the Vietnam War and how the Bush administration touted the threat presented by Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. 'I think the American people were conned into this,' he says. Referring to the 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident, in which the Johnson administration claimed that U.S. Navy ships had been subjected to an unprovoked attack by North Vietnam, he says, 'The Gulf of Tonkin and the case for WMD and terrorism is synonymous in my mind.'

Likewise, he says, the goal of transforming the Middle East by imposing democracy by force reminds him of the 'domino theory' in the 1960s that the United States had to win in Vietnam to prevent the rest of Southeast Asia from falling into communist hands."
    Last edited by Good Doctor HST; 04-02-2006 at 10:58 AM. Reason: aesthetics

Thanks.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Do you have any 9/11 speculations of your own, such as what happened to the real planes, or anything along those lines? Or do you not speculate?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Do you have any 9/11 speculations of your own, such as what happened to the real planes, or anything along those lines? Or do you not speculate?
    I sure do.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6929

AndrewLoweWatson Guest

Questions for Jon

Jon, if you've got a moment.

You know I'm 100% on board MIHOP. Unlikely to change. Just been looking at this archive:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/

What are we to make of this? It has heavy documentation of the cellphone calls from all four flights, but little about the events on ground after the towers were hit. Are the calls fake, do you think?

Also , it has a picture that I have never seen on any of the 911 truth sites of WCT7 from above , showing what is described as heavy fire damage to the lower floors and a hole 20 stories high. Is this true, or is the picture a fake?

Just puzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    Jon, if you've got a moment.

You know I'm 100% on board MIHOP. Unlikely to change. Jus been looking at this archive:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/

What are we to make of this? It has heavy documentation of the cellphone calls from all four flights, but little about the events on ground after the towers were hit. Are the calls fake, do you think?

Also , it has a picture that I have never seen on any of the 911 truth sites of WCT7 from above , showing what is described as heavy fire damage to the lower floors and a hole 20 stories high. Is this true, or is the picture a fake?

Just puzzled.
    www.cooperativeresearch.org has probably all of the mainstream articles on 9/11... I don't exactly know how they decide what gets posted, and what doesn't. All I know is that they have been an invaluable tool for research. In regards to the WTC & the shot from above, and the hole in the side of the building... yes, I've seen that photo... a lot of people within the movement think the photo is a fake. I don't have an opinion. What I do know is that Larry Silverstein said nothing of it when he said...

(snagged from another thread...)

If you look at what Larry Silverstein said, and how he said it, he could ONLY be referring to controlled demolition.

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

"telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire"

That means the firemen thought they weren't going to be able to contain the fire. If they couldn't contain the fire, then that means what? They were going to let it burn? That's not safe is it? Controlled Demolition is a way old fire companies used to make sure fires within cities didn't spread.

What I find interesting is that a small fire on two floors was beyond the FDNY's capability of extinguishing. Especially when you take into account exactly what was in those buildings. The Secret Service, the CIA, the SEC, Mayor Rudy Guiliani's emergency bunker, etc...

"We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it."

Again, he couldn't be referring to letting the fire continue to burn. That's not safe.

"And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

He didn't say, "We pulled the firefighters out of there just in time because the building was about to collapse." or, "The firefighters informed me that the fire was going to bring down the building, and we should pull everyone out".

He said, "they made that decision to pull", period. "And we watched the building collapse", period.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Thanks Jon,

I don't doubt that WCT7 was primed with explosives and 'pulled'. And I think that photo has an enhanced look.

About the chronology of the passengers' calls. If they are all fake, who was calling and from where? Was there an ops room ( inside WCT7?) with a team of actors reading from a script?

Sorry to ask these maybe obvious questions.

Andrew... there are a lot of things I don't know. One of them is whether or not ALL of the phone calls were fake, etc... or if anyone of them were... it makes sense, yes, that they were fake because of the impossibility of being able to make calls from a plane, but I don't KNOW that they were. Hence the call for a new investigation.