Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

Ignatius Riley Guest
    But how are we going to MAKE anybody do anything? How many are there of us? Of the 295+ million Americans, how many are on our side? Are there a solid million who know 911 was an inside job? Less?

What is our strategy?

Because we've got a time limit, folks. Several scenarios could easily pan out in the future, including but not limited to a military coup here, the invasion of Iran and/or exchanges of nukes with Russia, which, frankly could lead to global nuclear holocaust. I personally feel like we've got to get the truth out before, not after, any of the aforementioned horrors occur.

Hey PG, wanna play chess online? go to redhotpawn.com and look me up, I'm Al Camus.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley

Hey PG, wanna play chess online? go to redhotpawn.com and look me up, I'm Al Camus.
    Fo sho! I'll holla at you about that tommorow or something after I download the necessary components off that site and set my shit up. And I like Al Camus, he's the famous author right? My user name would problably be on the opposite end of the spectrum like Ben Dover or something .

I thought of a new way to approach Condoleezza Rice's "predicted" comment.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

Anyone ever predict a transponder being turned off?

Anyone ever predict a plane going off course?

Anyone ever predict a plane being hijacked?

Anyone ever predict a plane crashing?

Anyone ever predict a plane crashing into a building?

We know they have predicted these scenarios, and have created procedures in which to deal with them.

Why were none of them followed on 9/11?

People generally try to find examples of planes being flown into the WTC, or the Pentagon.

So on 9/11... the people in charge of protecting America's skies knew in advance that these planes were going to be flown into buildings, and because no one could POSSIBLY have predicted such a scenario, they had absolutely no idea what to do?

I think not. They knew what to do. Something else prevented them from doing it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I thought of a new way to approach Condoleezza Rice's "predicted" comment.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

Anyone ever predict a transponder being turned off?

Anyone ever predict a plane going off course?

Anyone ever predict a plane being hijacked?

Anyone ever predict a plane crashing?

Anyone ever predict a plane crashing into a building?

We know they have predicted these scenarios, and have created procedures in which to deal with them.

Why were none of them followed on 9/11?

People generally try to find examples of planes being flown into the WTC, or the Pentagon.

So on 9/11... the people in charge of protecting America's skies knew in advance that these planes were going to be flown into buildings, and because no one could POSSIBLY have predicted such a scenario, they had absolutely no idea what to do?

I think not. They knew what to do. Something else prevented them from doing it.
    The various military games occuring that or around that day created something of a smokescreen so that honest people trying to react vigilantly to what the radar's were telling them could be easily satiated by being told to "stand down and not interfere with military exercises" the details of which are confidential.

Gold, something has happened to America that is terrifying. "Rugged individualism" is dead. It has been replaced by "communal thinking," wherein group think is the standard, the norm, and any critical thinking is shunned as unAmerican. What I am saying is that people are easily placated by the PR machine of our gov't. They are conditioned to accept the crap the gov't feeds us and do so. Probably has something to do with how the primary lesson of our schools is not ones in math or physics or geology, but in cowering to authority. The lesson is take orders from strangers who don't know or care about you, from supposed authorities, and to fulfill those orders without questioning or even thinking about it. Complete the assignment and move on to the next, that is the lesson. The fruits of those lessons is when Condi Rice stands in front of the country, rolls her eyes, and says, "it was a failure of imagination because we couldn't imagine that terrorists could attack us the way they did," the people accept this response, as opposed to screaming "BULLSHIT" and tarring and feathering her mole ass and running her out of town on a rail.

Because we are a country of cowards and lemmings the future holds one of two fates for us, and soon.

1) Military coup that overthrows our government. Our new leaders, Army generals perhaps, express contrition to Russia, Germany, France and much of the Mideast and we spend a few years sanctioned if not occupied before the global economy collapses when the world finally runs out of oil. Starvation follows.

2) Global nuclear holocaust. Russia is not going to allow us to take Iran. If we were to invade Iran w/o exchaning nukes with Russia, Russia would fight a clandestine war against us there by arming rebel insurgents until our already broken, stretched past capacity, Army is routed. The cabal knows this and would probably attempt a "preemptive strike" against Russia before or while or in combination Israel's invasion of Iran, which will employ hundreds of thousands of American Army soldiers. Russia knows this and is prepared to answer immediately. Once we deploy nukes so will everyone else who has nukes: Pakistan, India, France, Germany, Brittain, Russia, China, et al and we all die!

Am I wrong?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    when Condi Rice stands in front of the country, rolls her eyes, and says, "it was a failure of imagination because we couldn't imagine that terrorists could attack us the way they did," the people accept this response, as opposed to screaming "BULLSHIT" and tarring and feathering her mole ass
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Regarding both of your points, I think they're both a little extreme, especially the first one. I do believe your second point has some legitimacy to it as I think a Cold War II esq conflict is upon us. However I think the only nuclear powers in the world actually crazy enough to use it is our own. So if a nuke were to be used within the coming years, only 1 would be used, and it would be ours.

aussie patriot Guest
    Firstly a big hello to you all from the land downunder,

You guys in the states are lucky in the respect that you have many people who question the bollocks that is the 9/11 "official story" and some that are willing to publicly debate and make documentaries about their findings, ie Alex Jones.
    But living here in Australia people are so blind to 9/11 and what really happened. I have had many arguments with idiots who are unwilling to do a bit of research and check out the facts for themselves. I even had a co worker accuse me of fabricating a story when i said to him about World Trade Centre 7, he claimed that i made up the whole story and that it never collapsed ???
    What i find the most concerning is people who are willing to trade every last bit of their freedoms just so the uncaring government can make them "feel safe" and believe me people in Australia have already allowed the government to disarm us (i will post about the questions concerning the port arthur massacre another time), put RFID chips on government issued welfare cards and they have also rushed in laws similar to the US patriot act so Australia is a nation that is happily asleep and it would be good to meet up with some fellow aussies to start spreading the truth about 9/11.

BASE701 Guest
    It would be nice if you'd start class again. I have a thousand questions.

As much as I'm here to answer your questions, it is also good practice to do your own research. I will give you a few hints...

1. Who benefitted from 9/11?
    2. Who had the power to make 9/11 happen?
    3. Are either connected?

AuGmENTor Guest
    Hey gold, the guy said he had questions... Not that he wanted to BE asked questions! You drunk or somethin? (hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Hey gold, the guy said he had questions... Not that he wanted to BE asked questions! You drunk or somethin? (hehe)
    My point was... you should learn the material.