Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Word up Riley!

I'm not sure if you read Crosing the Rubicon or not but Ruppert floats around that same theory of the real planes being diverted into the war games and the pilots shoting them down thinking they were drones. But as I was thinking about that long time ago, the wreckage would be a real headache to clean up, especially if it was in the ocean.

And thanks for the timeline.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Coincidentally, I started the Rubicon last night. Yeah, I agree. It seems like shootdowns of multiple planes would have been detected insofar as they were shot down over land and not somewhere over the Atlantic. Weren't you the one who posted mention of a certain war game in which passenger planes were shot down over the Atlantic?

Anywho, it seems easier to adopt the theory that the passengers of the planes wherein the staged hijackings occurred arrived at their destinations dead.

:: Remote controlled plane hits turbulance. Oxygen masks drop down. Voice over speaker, "Okay folks, this is your captain speaking. These guys have allowed me to address you all because it seems we have hit some turbulance and, well, I want to make sure we all land safely so we can negotiate with these guys and all get home alive. That being the case, its time, if you have not already, to grab the oxygen mask suspended in front of you ..."

The moles of course do not partake in "oxygen" and or finish off those who don't at a later point. The plane touches down with a load of dead bodies that must be emptied. The plane remains in use from that point forward which would explain why it took years for the planes to be taken off of offical lists.

And if that doesn't work, the theory arises that the people were landed somewhere, hell Guantanamo would work, or some abandoned military base on some island somewhere or even in mainland America. The passengers are led into a defunct gymnasium or cafeteria where they are served "refreshments." The ones that don't drink the poison are shot in the head.

Who knows.

All I know is evidence is mounting supporting theories that involve switcheroos with drones.

"All I know is evidence is mounting supporting theories that involve switcheroos with drones."

I don't agree.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    "All I know is evidence is mounting supporting theories that involve switcheroos with drones."

I don't agree.
    Gold, a man of few words.

What don't you agree with? That it is all I know? Or that evidence is mounting blah blah blah?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Skip to the last chapter of Rubicon and Ruppert explains what he think really went down on 9/11 and in detail of how it was done. And yeah, he talks about how one of the wargames prior to 9/11 invovled the shoot-down of a passenger plane over the Atlantic on the basis that there was a killer virus on board and the plane must not land at all costs (something along those lines).

Ignatius Riley Guest
    I look forward to reading the whole thing. I read a coupla chapters off the net a month or so back. Great stuff. I wish From the Wilderness was free and not a subscription site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley
    Gold, a man of few words.

What don't you agree with? That it is all I know? Or that evidence is mounting blah blah blah?
    It's a theory... I don't agree with it... it just seems illogical to me to switch the planes as opposed to using the real ones. Also, it's another one of those things we don't know the answers to. It's time to stop talking about what we THINK happened, and to start making THEM tell us what happened.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    It's time to stop talking about what we THINK happened, and to start making THEM tell us what happened.
    Great quote.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Gold is a true patriot. In the vein of Sam Adams. I got your back, Gold.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    That quote...

It's time to stop talking about what we THINK happened, and to start making THEM tell us what happened.
    should be used plastered on the top right side of this website in place of the Mark Twain quote if you ask me.