Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish
    There are currently 10 people viewing the Truther forum, and yet we're the only two in here. What gives?
    Is there a way to summon these other people?
    They're lurkers... that's ok. Let them read, and let them learn.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Sorry I'm late for class, I made Parmesian Chicken for the first time and I dont think all the chicken was cooked if you know what I'm sayin.

It tasted like shit by the way and I'm never making it again.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    -From knowledge gained through this site, I'm under the impression that the reason the 9/11 Commision is so distorted is because the head of the commision is Bush's home boy and being in that position he determined when the panel saw or didn't see.

-Also, I'm sure who mentioned this but a 9/11 Truther talked about how it appeared that the entire report was written by just one person based on the writting style. I would add to that that all the Senators and so forth were just brought in to give the commission credibility and also it would make the Senators look good. All they had to do was just sign off on it and they would look like they did something incredible.

Comments...

Goatfish Guest

How?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Sorry I'm late for class, I made Parmesian Chicken for the first time and I dont think all the chicken was cooked if you know what I'm sayin.

It tasted like shit by the way and I'm never making it again.
    How did you prepare it? I can help you out, if you'd like..

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    How did you prepare it? I can help you out, if you'd like..
    One side was semi burned when I was pan frying it and the other side wasn't fully cooked (I think). Taste like shit so it doesnt matter. I'm sticking to spaggetti.

Dont forget to read my post above.

Goatfish Guest

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised..

-From knowledge gained through this site, I'm under the impression that the reason the 9/11 Commision is so distorted is because the head of the commision is Bush's home boy and being in that position he determined when the panel saw or didn't see.

-Also, I'm sure who mentioned this but a 9/11 Truther talked about how it appeared that the entire report was written by just one person based on the writting style. I would add to that that all the Senators and so forth were just brought in to give the commission credibility and also it would make the Senators look good. All they had to do was just sign off on it and they would look like they did something incredible.

Comments...
    It seems the same as with the "Patriot" Act. A big bulky document was suddenly handed to Congress and they immediately passed it without a moment's thought. I'd actually be more surprised if all those Senators actually DID read the final report..

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    It seems the same as with the "Patriot" Act. A big bulky document was suddenly handed to Congress and they immediately passed it without a moment's thought. I'd actually be more surprised if all those Senators actually DID read the final report..
    The Patriot Act is a perfect example. And yeah I agree, if I'm a senator why would I bother to even read that giant book when everyone already knows the story? Just show up, sign the damn thing, and come off looking good on tv. And problalby collect a nice pay check as well.

Thanks for everyone's participation. I'm going to bed. Nite.

Goatfish Guest

You probably didn't use enough oil..

One side was semi burned when I was pan frying it and the other side wasn't fully cooked (I think). Taste like shit so it doesnt matter. I'm sticking to spaggetti.

Dont forget to read my post above.
    Always cook things on low flame. That way you can always increase the heat if it's not cooking fast enough. And if it burned, then the oil ran out, it was cooked without remaining oil, which left the chicken without a medium to keep cooking in. So then it wound up sticking to the pan, and getting all yucky, and burnt, and turned into a piece of tough canvas.
    The trick is to either deep fry the cutlets, or bake them in the oven (with an oiled up baking dish). Once it's halfway cooked, then add the sauce, and a little later, the shredded parmesan cheese.
    The idea is to mostly cook the chicken in its own medium, and then after it's mostly cooked, put it in a pan and add the sauce, and then the cheese.
    So basically, almost fully cook the chicken, then cokk it with some sauce, and then for the last two to four minutes, add the cheese..

Definitely a conversation that could be taken into another thread.