Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

I'm assuming no one's going to participate tonight... shame.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Goatfish Guest

I'm here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I'm assuming no one's going to participate tonight... shame.
    Don't worry Jon, I'm here and ready to rock! The only problem is I'm pretty un-schooled when it comes to the 9/11 Warren Commission. All I know is they changed just about every facet of the event in order for it to fit their conspiracy theory.
    So, where shall we begin? I'm all ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish
    Don't worry Jon, I'm here and ready to rock! The only problem is I'm pretty un-schooled when it comes to the 9/11 Warren Commission. All I know is they changed just about every facet of the event in order for it to fit their conspiracy theory.
    So, where shall we begin? I'm all ears!
    Well... think about everything you know about 9/11 that wasn't mentioned in the final report. Pieces of information that, when analyzed, can only point in one direction. The Wargames that were taking place on that day, and Wargames that have taken place in the past, Sibel Edmonds, David Schippers, the foreknowledge, MASCAL, Pakistan's involvement, Saudi Arabia's possible involvement, the PNAC, etc...

None of that, and a lot more was left out of the report.

Knowing what you know today, do you think the commission gave a "Full And Complete" accounting of the events of 9/11?

Think about the "Tunnel Vision" this commission had. They were told Osama Bin Laden did it, and they set out to prove just that. Unfortunately, certain things happened that day that would NEVER have been able to happen without direct involvement on the part of the Government, specifically the Bush Administration.

Goatfish Guest

Two things..

I simply haven't had the patience to go over the Kean-Hamilton Commission's report. It would feel insulting, considering that probably 99% of it is bullshit.
    I had read that there is no mention AT ALL of WTC7 and anything having to do with it. Do you know if this is true? That seems very damning in itself, especially when you take into account revelations like this.
    And not mentioning all those flight exercises, especially when they most likely greatly contributed to a failure of air defense, is another zinger. And having the FAA destroy evidence doesn't help either.
    Also, appointing one of the biggest war criminals in recent times, Henry Kissinger, was very telling as to how seriously the Bush admninistration was taking any investigation into the matter.

What I find amazing is they were able to stall an investigation into a mass murder for more than a year. And these losers claim they don't have enough time to investigate AND fight the "war on terra", and yet STILL take month long vacations.
    You'd think that just by opposing and investigation and stonewalling it, destroying a lot of important forensic evidence, needlessly classifying just about all the rest of it, and then trying to shame anyone who inquired into the matter would be enough to make everyone suspicious..

I simply haven't had the patience to go over the Kean-Hamilton Commission's report. It would feel insulting, considering that probably 99% of it is bullshit.

You should at least familiarize yourself with it. Just a suggestion.

I had read that there is no mention AT ALL of WTC7 and anything having to do with it. Do you know if this is true? That seems very damning in itself, especially when you take into account revelations like this.

No mention... if you click on the mandate link in the class, you'll hear Lee Hamilton confronted on that very issue.

And not mentioning all those flight exercises, especially when they most likely greatly contributed to a failure of air defense, is another zinger. And having the FAA destroy evidence doesn't help either.

Yep, for the life of me, I can't figure out what was on those tapes. I wish someone would talk to the person who did it.

Also, appointing one of the biggest war criminals in recent times, Henry Kissinger, was very telling as to how seriously the Bush admninistration was taking any investigation into the matter.

There are a few movies about Henry Kissinger in the YBBS Video Collection.

What I find amazing is they were able to stall an investigation into a mass murder for more than a year. And these losers claim they don't have enough time to investigate AND fight the "war on terra", and yet STILL take month long vacations.

That's but one of MANY hypocricies regarding this Administration. We're in the "War On Terror", and collaborating with Mujahedeen at the same time.

You'd think that just by opposing and investigation and stonewalling it, destroying a lot of important forensic evidence, needlessly classifying just about all the rest of it, and then trying to shame anyone who inquired into the matter would be enough to make everyone suspicious..
    I wish that was the case...

Goatfish Guest

yup..

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Think about the "Tunnel Vision" this commission had. They were told Osama Bin Laden did it, and they set out to prove just that. Unfortunately, certain things happened that day that would NEVER have been able to happen without direct involvement on the part of the Government, specifically the Bush Administration.
    That's a hard one for many to realize, but terrorists simply would not have been capable of carrying out 9/11. The cooperation and coordination which would have had to be organized on so many levels precludes Al-QaQa as a suspect. Only a highly organized, multi-agency operation could have pulled off 9/11. If the flight exercises weren't carried out, probably not even the 1st plane would have reached its target, and definitely not any of the planes after that (especially the Pentagon plane! Gimme a goddamn break!).
    From what I have read in this book, Richard Clarke was the VERY first person to mention Al-Qaeda as the likely culprits. If this is true, this means he has been a mole all along. What's amazing is they still have yet to tell any of us WHY they think it was Al-Qaeda..

That's a hard one for many to realize, but terrorists simply would not have been capable of carrying out 9/11. The cooperation and coordination which would have had to be organized on so many levels precludes Al-QaQa as a suspect. Only a highly organized, multi-agency operation could have pulled off 9/11. If the flight exercises weren't carried out, probably not even the 1st plane would have reached its target, and definitely not any of the planes after that (especially the Pentagon plane! Gimme a goddamn break!).
    From what I have read in this book, Richard Clarke was the VERY first person to mention Al-Qaeda as the likely culprits. If this is true, this means he has been a mole all along. What's amazing is they still have yet to tell any of us WHY they think it was Al-Qaeda..
    Actually, George Tenet said, "You know, this has bin Laden’s fingerprints all over it." before the second plane hit. Amazing.

Goatfish Guest

I think I'm actually..

..going to start with this book, which will probably be a much better way to familiarize myself with it. This way the author will start of by saying what the report said, and then he'll throw his own comments in about the various discrepancies and ommissions.
    It's obvious why those FAA tapes were destroyed. A big problem NORAD was having covering its ass was that the FAA had an almost completely different timeline regarding the planes (that is, the FAA had the real version which clearly refuted NORAD's bullshit story). Destroying the tapes helped to sell the coverup, because now there was no way to refute NORAD's account with actual evidence.
    I'm currently reading George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography. It documents a ton of war crimes committed by Bush, Kissinger, and many other players. I'd recommend reading it, but you definitely need a strong stomach to get through it. I'm about half way through the book, and there have been so many huge despicable crimes mentioned that it really makes me want to vomit..

..going to start with this book, which will probably be a much better way to familiarize myself with it. This way the author will start of by saying what the report said, and then he'll throw his own comments in about the various discrepancies and ommissions.
    It's obvious why those FAA tapes were destroyed. A big problem NORAD was having covering its ass was that the FAA had an almost completely different timeline regarding the planes (that is, the FAA had the real version which clearly refuted NORAD's bullshit story). Destroying the tapes helped to sell the coverup, because now there was no way to refute NORAD's account with actual evidence.
    I'm currently reading George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography. It documents a ton of war crimes committed by Bush, Kissinger, and many other players. I'd recommend reading it, but you definitely need a strong stomach to get through it. I'm about half way through the book, and there have been so many huge despicable crimes mentioned that it really makes me want to vomit..
    I've heard it mentioned many times. You might be right about the tapes... but I still wanna talk to the person who did it.