Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Class Is Now In Session

And yes, I recommend Dr. Griffin's book for everyone.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Goatfish Guest

The theatricality of 9/11 gives it away too..

Real terrorists would never both with something as fancy as 9/11. Conventional weapons and warfare would do the trick just fine, and cost a lot less, and be much much easier to carry out.
    If I wanted to bring a city to its knees, I'd hire a few thousand guys, arm them to the teeth, and then unleash them all at once all over a city. I would tell them to kill and destroy as much as they could. And I would layer one attack on top of another. A few days after I launched one attack, I'd do it all over again. There really would be no way to stop this, save shutting down the entire city (which accomplishes the objective anyway).

Oh, another juicy tidbit not mentioned in the 9/11 report is the call Bush got on his air force one phone. Talk about pointing to the real sponsors! There is just NO WAY bin Patsy and Al-QaQa could get access to that. And whoever called him even knew the secret code name for the plane (angel).

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish
    Real terrorists would never both with something as fancy as 9/11. Conventional weapons and warfare would do the trick just fine, and cost a lot less, and be much much easier to carry out.
    If I wanted to bring a city to its knees, I'd hire a few thousand guys, arm them to the teeth, and then unleash them all at once all over a city. I would tell them to kill and destroy as much as they could. And I would layer one attack on top of another. A few days after I launched one attack, I'd do it all over again. There really would be no way to stop this, save shutting down the entire city (which accomplishes the objective anyway).

Oh, another juicy tidbit not mentioned in the 9/11 report is the call Bush got on his air force one phone. Talk about pointing to the real sponsors! There is just NO WAY bin Patsy and Al-QaQa could get access to that. And whoever called him even knew the secret code name for the plane (angel).
    I saw someone talking about that today, and it's actually something I wasn't aware of, or if I was, I'd forgotten about it.

Goatfish Guest

I DO know..

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I've heard it mentioned many times. You might be right about the tapes... but I still wanna talk to the person who did it.
    I DO know that their accounts were almost totally different. It is my opinion that NORAD got the FAA to destroy the evidence in order to make the conspiracy fit more snugly..

I DO know that their accounts were almost totally different. It is my opinion that NORAD got the FAA to destroy the evidence in order to make the conspiracy fit more snugly..
    No... I know they were different accounts... there were a total of three different accounts... I want to see that person answer questions in a trial.

Goatfish Guest

I think we'll see that..

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    No... I know they were different accounts... there were a total of three different accounts... I want to see that person answer questions in a trial.
    I think that'll happen once we get Bush and Cheney to publicly answer questions seperately under oath concerning 9/11..

I think that'll happen once we get Bush and Cheney to publicly answer questions seperately under oath concerning 9/11..
    The 9/11 Trials as I like to call them.

Goatfish Guest

Just curious..

..when and how did you learn about 9/11? Was it right after the attacks, years later? What was it that first tipped you off?

..when and how did you learn about 9/11? Was it right after the attacks, years later? What was it that first tipped you off?
    I mentioned that briefly in the "Class"... on the day of, I made mention of the ridiculousness of the Pentagon being hit, but I didn't think it was the Government. For a long time, I depended on Fox News to tell me what was going on. When the Bush Administration started to oppose investigating it, and when the Jersey Girls started to get media coverage, that's when I started to follow what was going on...

Goatfish Guest

Where are all the rest of the peeps?

There are currently 10 people viewing the Truther forum, and yet we're the only two in here. What gives?
    Is there a way to summon these other people?