Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia McKinney Accused Of Hitting Officer

Oh.. the blah blah blah symbol I use... he posted it next to my radio appearance. I thought it was funny.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by ThotPolice
    No like I said that was a good move on her part. Just, this kind of thing in general is wrong, too common and damages all sort of things. Thats all.

What should I be looking at in that link from your convo w/ SBG?
    Watch this...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3107

ThotPolice Guest
    I did ansewr your "Out Foxed" question.

I’ve seen wag the dog kind of the same isn't it? I am fully aware of our spin and smear culture, she is too apparently and she tried to spin this into race and victimization while smearing the white officer.

Because I read one persons view that she is racist does not mean I believe it, though I do wonder why she hit him, then played the race/victim card as if unremorseful as well she further victimized him by playing the race/gender card.

Just looking at the incident in question.

You need to watch that movie. It applied to all mainstream networks.

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    You need to watch that movie. It applied to all mainstream networks.
    I will rent it tommorow! Actualy you are the 5th person to tell me I need to see it, so I guess I better!

ThotPolice Guest
    oops, I mean, I will watch it on the provided link tonight!

Thank you

Partridge Guest
    Good God! She smacked a copper (we've all wanted to at some point, and if you don't admit it you're a liar). From all the coverage this is getting you'd swear she was the reincarnation of Nat Turner.

And if what Madsen says that "In 1998, 84 Representatives and Senators were released after being stopped by police for driving while intoxicated, clear breaches of peace and felonies. All the members claimed congressional immunity" is true, then that's what should be outrageous to everyone.

And I'd well believe it, because here in Ireland we have a similiar rule - and we are also one of only two or three EU countries that has a bar (the alcohol serving kind) in our Houses of Parliament. (Yes, we're still doing our best to live up to those old stereotypes!).

ThotPolice Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Some people say... reminds me of Outfoxed. Ever see it?
    So what is the relevance of Out Foxed here? Dude I have not watched fox news, ever, especially during this war, anyone with any reasonable amount of comprehension should be able to see fox news is more trash theater than info source.

I do hope you see that liberal media can sometimes be guilty of the somewhat of the same nonsense like Bill Mar focusing on the 7 min wait time after the president was told about the attack oooooh stuff like that makes the left look stupid. Yes george bush is an obvious PR Prez can we move on!

Did this congresswomen not try to exploit the liberal medias bias and try and spin her ill actions into a story of race and gender victimization?

Every one is a proponent of a point of view, it is just about keeping an open mind.

Media sources should be judged on how open their "minds" are, I don't think anyone with an open mind watches fox news.

So what is the relevance of Out Foxed here? Dude I have not watched fox news, ever, especially during this war, anyone with any reasonable amount of comprehension should be able to see fox news is more trash theater than info source.

I do hope you see that liberal media can sometimes be guilty of the somewhat of the same nonsense like Bill Mar focusing on the 7 min wait time after the president was told about the attack oooooh stuff like that makes the left look stupid. Yes george bush is an obvious PR Prez can we move on!

Did this congresswomen not try to exploit the liberal medias bias and try and spin her ill actions into a story of race and gender victimization?

Every one is a proponent of a point of view, it is just about keeping an open mind.

Media sources should be judged on how open their "minds" are, I don't think anyone with an open mind watches fox news.
    You said, "There are people saying she is racist", and it reminded me of a segment from the movie that focused on how news pundits say, "Some people say" in order to inject an opinion.

The people who are saying she is a racist are people like Tom DeLay, and Dennis Hastert.

jetsetlemming Guest
    I say she's a racist. She's trying to say the cop grabbed her just because he was white and she was black. What's not racist about that?