alright, I have been reading up on this 9-11 cover-up situation a lot lately. I remember almost immediately after 9-11 hearing some people in europe say that the government was somehow involved and thinking to myself 'this guy is freaking crazy'. About a year later I started reading more and more theories, when the commission report finally came out the net was ablaze with the amount of contradictions in the report. Something is certainly not right with the governments account. I just have two questions -and please do not get me wrong, I am a believer but there are two things I can't wrap my mind around....
1. When watching the towers collapse you see the top 30 or so floors falling onto the floors where the plane crashed. Thus no cutter charges in those top floors. How could the government know exactly where the planes would hit?

2. If the government did plan 9-11 or had a hand in it, simply learned of the coming event and took advantage of it (controlled demolition), this would obviously take a lot of planning (think tanks). Now if the government wanted to invade iraq prior to 9-11 and wanted use 9-11 to bolster support for invading 9-11, why wouldn't they leave some kind of trail that lead back to iraq? This could be anything be it hijackers, funding, etc...

Now as for the first question I am not a demolition expert, so perhaps its possible that the put charges all the way up to the top and were able to bypass them once they saw where the planes hit, I don't know
thanks for any help on this though
werther