Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scholar for 9/11 Truth Shot and Killed

BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Yeah, it pains me to say this, but you are worth more to us alive rather than dead. Just barely though, so don't push your luck.
    haha!

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I made a choice a long time ago that I'm willing to give my life for this cause.
    One of my favorite scenes in "V for Vendetta" Natalie Portmans character is threatened with the death penalty and when she wouldn't divulge V's location the torturer says "we will take you out behind the chemical sheds and shoot you" and she says "then take me out behind the chemical sheds". I hate to use a Limbaugh phrase but "ditto" Jon. I'm not waiting for tyranny.

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I've even thought of sacrificing myself for the cause... go out in a blaze of glory just to get some attention.
    Me too.

aceace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Yeah, it pains me to say this, but you are worth more to us alive rather than dead. Just barely though, so don't push your luck.
    Hell yeah, how would we play seal bounce. The damn site would get shut down!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Strong words, bless you all. Bless the 9/11 Truth movement.

And regarding the random shooting, if they didn't catch the guy who did it, then it sounds an awful lot like the series or 'random' murders of microbiologists.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    Hell yeah, how would we play seal bounce. The damn site would get shut down!
    Right, who would pay the bills? Or scare all the girls away????

911=inside job Guest
    gold, thats not until the red dawn stage... lets all hope its doesnt come to that....