Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen Related 9/11 Coverage - 3/23/2006

Partridge Guest
    Also, from the Post-Chronicle article, there's an extra bit after the link to the WTC7 site (not posted here) that state's as a matter of FACT:

"It's not anti-american to question your government, it's anti-american to question that your government, led by a judeo-christian believing man, may have deliberately MURDERED innocent people."

Oh yeah, because devout Christians and Jews have never murdered anyone anywhere. Those Muslims on the other hand...

SHEEN: WHAT 9/11 HIJACKERS?

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/65825.htm

March 23, 2006 -- CHARLIE Sheen has joined the 9/11 gone-bonkers brigade. The "Two and a Half Men" star gave a bizarre interview on GGN Radio Network's conspiracy-minded "The Alex Jones Show," in which he suggested that the federal government was covering up what "really" happened. "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with boxcutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions," Sheen said. "A couple of years ago, it was severely unpopular to talk about any of this. It feels like from the people I talk to, and the research I've done and around my circles, it feels like the worm is turning." Sheen said the collapse of the Twin Towers looked like a "controlled demolition." The out-there actor also expressed his disbelief over how one of the planes hit the Pentagon. "Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers . . . It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Partridge Guest
    Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers . . .
    Oh yeah, just leave out the actual maneuver why dontcha!

Partridge Guest
    Charlie Sheen Thinks Reasons Behind 9/11 Were Covered Up

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index...ons_behind_9_11

Charlie Sheen refuses to accept the official explanation behind the terrorist atrocities of September 11, 2001, and believes the U.S. government covered up what really happened. Conspiracy theorist Sheen claims New York City's Twin Towers fell as the result of a "controlled demolition."

Talking on “The Alex Jones Show” on the GGN network, he said, "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions. A couple of years ago, it was severely unpopular to talk about any of this. It feels like from the people I talk to, and the research I've done and around my circles, it feels like the worm is turning."

Sheen also cast doubt over the plane that smashed into the side of the Pentagon in Washington DC. He added, "Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers...It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Partridge Guest
    Controversial Charlie Sheen 9/11 interview begins to attract media attention

Ron Brynaert
    Published: Thursday March 23, 2006

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/S...media_0323.html

An interview with actor Charlie Sheen regarding his controversial views on 9/11 has started to garner some mainstream media attention, RAW STORY has found.

On Monday, Sheen, star of the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men" and the multiple Oscar-winning film Platoon, talked with GCN Radio Network's "The Alex Jones Show," and explained why he had trouble believing the "official 9/11 story" advanced by the Bush Administration and the 9/11 Commission (link).

"It's like they want to pigeonhole all of us into conspiracy nutbags when we're not debating things that are related to UFO's bringing down the towers or Building 7 or the Pentagon and so its feels like there's things in there that we’re not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen. "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets: that feels like a conspiracy theory."

CNN's Showbiz Tonight played extended segments from the Sheen interview Wednesday night (Windows Media video link), then followed it up with an extended discussion on some of the "unanswered questions" with a producer of a National Geographic documentary on 9/11 and the Media Coordinator of 911Truth.org.

"I'm one of these people who believes that anyone who takes everything that has been spoonfed to us by the government, from wherever, about what happened on 9/11 is being naive," Showbiz Tonight anchor A.J. Hammer admitted during the broadcast. "When I say this to people sometimes, they look at me like I'm kind of nuts."

Earlier Wednesday, Jones complained of a "mainstream media blackout" on the Sheen interview.

"Despite a huge reaction amongst the alternative media to Charlie Sheen's comments on 9/11, in part due to a brief link on the Drudge Report which was mysteriously pulled after a few hours, newswires and entertainment outlets have actively sought to impose a blackout on the story," Jones and Paul Joseph Watson wrote at Prison Planet.

According to Jones and Watson, a major wire service expressed interest in running an article, but Jeff Williams of the LA Associated Press office allegedly informed them "I know all about Charlie Sheen and I don't care what he says" before cutting off the phone call.

The Sheen story ran at a few conservative Websites on Wednesday including Human Events Online and Red State, referring to Jones' radio show as "left wing" or "liberal."

Sheen's interview has started to become fodder for the gossip columnists. Thursday's edition of the New York Post contains a Page Six item on Sheen (link), though The Defamer, an online gossip site based in Los Angeles, first wrote it up on Tuesday.

"Charlie Sheen has joined the 9/11 gone-bonkers brigade," reads the Post. "The "Two and a Half Men" star gave a bizarre interview on GGN Radio Network's conspiracy-minded "The Alex Jones Show," in which he suggested that the federal government was covering up what "really" happened."

Also on Thursday, the Boston Herald took note of the story, in its "Inside Track" section (link), calling Sheen the "estranged husband of Denise Richards, who is better known for his affinity for prostitutes and gambling than his Homeland Security credentials."

Many outlets may be shying away from the interview due to fear of being associated with the controversial Alex Jones, who has written extensively about a purported plot by several governments to compose a "New World Order." According to Wikipedia, Jones rejects being labelled a "conspiracy theorist" and prefers to be known as an "independent investigative journalist."

"Let me say that I've been a fan of yours for a long time," Sheen told Jones in the interview. "I've been a fan of your documentaries. Your research is tireless and it's interesting because a lot of these guys you sort of look behind their notes and you start to discover their inconsistencies in a lot of the claims they are making which torpedoes the credibility of most of their substance, but with you that is not the case."

Additional excerpts from the Sheen interview taken from a transcript made by Human Events Online:

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

"Everybody is now familiar with the famous Andrew Card/Bush ear whisper at the elementary school, that whole incident is problematic to me. It was broadcast three days in advance -- his schedule. So conservatively, if that event was broadcast live, how many people in the state of Florida knew where he was at that specific point in time? If he was being informed -- the second plane hit, America was being attacked -- isn't he then putting everyone in his immediate circle at a great risk? It seems to me upon the revelation of that news that the secret service would grab the president and remove him as of he were on fire from that room."

"Because strategies don't go together overnight for a major invasion, they are very well calculated and very well planned, at least in this government…in a statement that Bush made following, "What did you think when the first plane hit?" and he said he was watching it like everyone else."

"I guess that’s one of the perks of being president, you get access to TV channels that don’t exist in the known universe."

Rawstory's got NOTHIN' on the YBBS.

Fucker Carlson Is A Nazi

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11975912/

I pulled everything regarding Charlie Sheen out of the Transcript...

"Also, Charlie Sheen spouts off on something he appears to know nothing about. We’ll play you a tape of what he said about the attacks on the World Trade Center and bring you the top five dumbest political statements ever made by celebrities. It wasn’t easy narrowing that list down, I can tell you."

Still to come, what did actor Charlie Sheen say to make the list of worst celebrity activists of all time? Jane Fonda, the Dixie Chicks and Barbra Streisand appear on that list, too. You’ll have to stick around and find out.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CHARLIE SHEEN, ACTOR: It seems to me like, you know, 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory.

When the buildings came down, later on that day, I said to my brother, “Call me insane, but did it sort of look like those buildings came down in a—in a controlled demolition?”

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CARLSON: All right, Charlie, you’re insane. That was actor and call girl aficionado Charlie Sheen sharing his personal insights on the events surrounding September 11 with radio host Alex Jones.

Sheen joins a long line of outspoken celebrities who employ their Hollywood clout to fight for their favorite causes, whether that’s animal rights, clean air or water, or the war in Iraq.

In tonight’s top five, we offer our favorite celebrities turned political pundits.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: People are misled and I think people are fighting a war that they didn’t know they were going to be fighting.

CARLSON: We kick off our celebrity activist countdown with country sweethearts the Dixie Chicks. They struck an unexpectedly sour note when they declared their embarrassment that President Bush is a fellow Texan.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: This is what’s going to happen if you keep speaking out. And it’s a way to kind of shut you up.

BUSH: The Dixie Chicks are free to speak their minds.

CARLSON: Celebrity activist No. 4. Paul McCartney isn’t willing to let it be when it comes to the mistreatment of animals. He’s become a lead vocalist for PETA, his late wife Linda’s pet cause.

PAUL MCCARTNEY, MUSICIAN/ACTIVIST: We shared the views exactly, you know, so now she’s here, you know, I’m stepping forward.

CARLSON: Celebrity activist No. 3, Martin Sheen. Like son like father, this “West Wing” honcho takes a left wing approach on a variety of topical issues, including nuclear power.

MARTIN SHEEN, ACTOR/ACTIVIST: I come here as a conscientious American patriot. I love the country enough not to want to see the air and the water destroyed.

CARLSON: Celebrity activist No. 2, Susan Sarandon shares this stage with antiwar “Yentl”, Barbra Streisand.

BARBRA STREISAND, ACTRESS/ACTIVIST: I need to know what did Iraq do to us?

CARLSON: And finally, the dubious honor of top celebrity activist goes to Oscar-winning actress Jane Fonda.

JANE FONDA, ACTRESS/ACTIVIST: There’s no way to describe what it’s like for an American to be walking through cities which are virtually in rubble and hear the words of Nixon telling us that the war is winding down.

CARLSON: After her 1972 performance in North Vietnam will any celebrity activist ever be able to top Hanoi Jane?

FONDA: I don’t believe so, no.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

Charlie Sheen's Conspiracy Theory

http://cbs2chicago.com/zwecker/local...082112604.html

Mar 23, 2006 10:20 am

Lately, Charlie Sheen has been grabbing headlines more for his messy divorce from wife and actress Denise Richards.

But now a radio interview by the "Two and a Half Men" star has people gossiping. On the GGN Radio Network show, "The Alex Jones Show" the other day, Sheen revealed he believes there's a massive U.S. government coverup of all the facts from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with boxcutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions," Sheen said.

The actor said he only recently feels secure in admitting he thinks there was a coverup.

Regarding the horrendous collapse of the World Trade Center, Sheen called the destruction of the twin towers something that looked like, "a controlled demolition." He also expressed doubts about how a single commercial jetliner could have breached the security around the Pentagon.

"Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers . . . It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Partridge Guest
    HAHAHAHAHAHA