Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Blast From The Past - Audio Inside

A Blast From The Past - Audio Inside

A Blast From The Past

Click Here

This is my appearance on the "Opie & Anthony Show". I believe this took place in November 2004. O&A used to be competitors of the Howard Stern Show. Howard wouldn't let me on, but they did, and you do whatcha gotta do. Admittedly, I can't even listen to this anymore. I did horribly.

However, Jim Norton (the guy who was the biggest asshole) and I became friends afterwards, and even said "We're friends now". However, I lost that recording

Anyway, listen to me make a fool of myself... Enjoy.

I found Norton's recording...

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

quadforce Guest
    You made an ass of yourself? I thought they were the asses. Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by quadforce
    You made an ass of yourself? I thought they were the asses. Idiots
    Thanks... but I could have brought up better topics...

quadforce Guest
    I thought you did fine considering the two assholes you were talking to kept shouting like a bunch of idiots. The only news talk show I can stomach on sirius is talk-left; except for that one woman who sounds like fran drescher.

Quote Originally Posted by quadforce
    I thought you did fine considering the two assholes you were talking to kept shouting like a bunch of idiots. The only news talk show I can stomach on sirius is talk-left; except for that one woman who sounds like fran drescher.
    Thanks... I don't have satellite...

amman254 Guest
    heh jon,
    the only thing i can say after listening to that file, is that i admire your staying cool for so long....and that i loth this type of, show disrespect to insinuate intellectual superiortity.
    just having a big beligerant mouth doesn't attest to being informed.

oh, oh, oh,
    ron

Quote Originally Posted by amman254
    heh jon,
    the only thing i can say after listening to that file, is that i admire your staying cool for so long....and that i loth this type of, show disrespect to insinuate intellectual superiortity.
    just having a big beligerant mouth doesn't attest to being informed.

oh, oh, oh,
    ron
    Thanks... they talked over me, and I didn't know it... so I didn't hear a lot of what they were saying.

BoneZ Guest
    when i talk to someone about 9/11 that hasn't heard about any of the evidence that supports government complicity, i always start with the undisputable scientific facts. i start with the demolitions of the 3 WTC buildings and show them my collage of detonation squibs that i posted in the 9/11 forum. i've been getting some good attention when i show people the detonation squibs. then i mention alot of testimony from the FDNY and i also mention Larry Silverstein. i like quoting about the FEMA report and it's admission of the sulfidation and melting of steel, further showing the demoliton of 3 WTC buildings. once you have a persons full attention, then you can start spidering out with other evidence supporting complicity.

i'm gonna sound like Simon Cowel here, but you didn't grab their attention with some really good mind blowing evidence. i can understand the Kennedy assassination, but it had no relevance with good evidence of government complicity in 9/11. and the marriage thing had absolutely nothing to do with the PROOF they were looking for. a building falling at free fall speeds is proof. video evidence of the detonation squibs and explosions is proof. Larry Silverstein's admission to "pulling" building 7 is proof. the FEMA report admitting sulfidation and melting of steel is proof. the scientific and forensic aspects of 9/11 that Dr. Jones and Dr. Griffin speak about in their papers is pretty good proof as well.

if i were you, i'd stick with the absolute proof that i've mentioned above first, then branch out from there. you can't dispute detonation squibs, you can't dispute Larry Silverstein's words (though i've seen it tried to no avail), you can't dispute the sulfidation/melting of steel in the FEMA report, you can't dispute science, you can't dispute the video evidence nor the hundreds and thousands of witnesses that say the same exact thing.

in my opinion you were WAY off base. having said that, i'm listening to the recording and them talkin shit to you and about you while you're talking and wondering why the hell you're not saying anything back to them. i didn't know you couldn't hear them. i don't know if i could've stayed on the phone that long knowing they were talking shit like that to me.

Thanks for the advice.

Chris Guest
    Opie and Anthony sound like jealous little females when they get to talking about Stern. The jealousy is painfully obvious when you hear these 2 talk about him or his show.