Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mussolini's Granddaughter: "Better To Be A Fascist Than A Faggot"

Partridge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    The human consience isn't set in stone it's set in mind. Just about everyone's got one, and just about everyone's runs off the same rules. The difference is how well they are able to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist (as you do). I of coruse mean the currunt constitution; that's the version that applies today. Past incarnations don't effect today, which is why we can celebrate St. Patrick's day in style. The original constitution, btw, didn't allow slavery or restrict voting. It just didn't mention them. You know, we don't have the constitution right to eat, breath, and sleep either, because nobody's thought to mention it. Gosh, somebody better include that quick! Slavery wasn't abolished by Big Government either. In the 1860's, the american government was tiny compared to now. American life then for many was controlled by the industry, hence many were living in dangerous conditions, without government protection of their rights of life or liberty. The government wasn't nearly as big as a communist night want.
    Ok jetset, you've beaten me. I can't argue with someone who thinks that the US Constitution was the product of god (presumably the Christian one), that 'human nature' hasn't and doesn't evolve, and that voting and personal freedom rights were left out in a terrible oversight (by people who coincidently were rich, white, slave-owning males). I just can't.

As final word, I will say that, re: "slavery wasn't abolished by Big Government either" - a government that can wage a successful war on half a continent would seem pretty big to me. Of course, you mean it didn't have federal social programs (or at least as many as exist today). And on that point you are correct. I guess we could call it a 'big national security government' as a compromise.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Ha ha! Man, I didn't realize agruing like a liberal was so fun. I'm gonna have to do this more often!

Partridge Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Partridge
    And oh yeah, I saw a short clip about Vladimir Luxuria the other night. S/he'd get my vote fo' sho!

A transgendered communist! You can't ask for more than that, unless s/he was also black and half muslim/half jewish.
    S/he was elected! And now s/he's taking on the Pope!

CIVIC UNIONS: LUXURIA THERE IS NO HIERARCHY OF FEELINGS
    (AGI) - Rome, May 11 - Refounded Communist MP, Vladimir Luxuria comments on Pope Benedict's speech on homosexual couples: "There is not a hierarchy of feelings - the homosexual unions must be recognized and regulated by the state".

"I comment on the Pope's speech to say that the homosexual unions are not based on a 'weak love'. Love is always a great force that allow us to live a long-term relation that we want recognized and regulated by the state" he said.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Partridge
    S/he was elected! And now s/he's taking on the Pope!

CIVIC UNIONS: LUXURIA THERE IS NO HIERARCHY OF FEELINGS
    (AGI) - Rome, May 11 - Refounded Communist MP, Vladimir Luxuria comments on Pope Benedict's speech on homosexual couples: "There is not a hierarchy of feelings - the homosexual unions must be recognized and regulated by the state".

"I comment on the Pope's speech to say that the homosexual unions are not based on a 'weak love'. Love is always a great force that allow us to live a long-term relation that we want recognized and regulated by the state" he said.
    So I guess when she said "better to be a fascist than a faggot", she actually meant the gays rather than that piece of wood.

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetlemming
    Ha ha! Man, I didn't realize agruing like a liberal was so fun. I'm gonna have to do this more often!
    Oh, the memories. ^_^