Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JFK and 911, Is there a Pattern?

jschurchin Guest

JFK and 911, Is there a Pattern?

I have studied the case of the assassination of JFK for around 30 years now. As far as 911 goes I am a newbee, maybe 3 months. The point I want to make is in both cases the modis operandi was the same. I laid out my thoughts here:
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...&mesg_id=74594

I want to thank Jon for posting JFKII here: http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8704

Please watch this video, it does an excellent job of tying the Bush Family to this crime. After watching the video and reading the post ask yourself, could the organization that planned and carried out the killing of JFK also be responsible for 911.

Needless to say I think they are.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    My answer would be no, due to the fact that these around 30-40 years apart and were done for totally different reasons. Also, I wouldn't call this stuff planned out by an "organization", it was carried out by elements high up within our govn't. Just my opinion.

"Could the organization that planned and carried out the killing of JFK also be responsible for 911?", is the question...

My answer might be yes... I think it's a fair statement to say that the CIA was the organization that killed JFK. However, I don't know if the CIA or the military or both were responsible for 9/11. There are too many unanswered questions to know for sure.

As far as the decision makers go... no... I don't think it was the same group of people. However, do you remember M*A*S*H, and After M*A*S*H, or All in the Family, and Archie's Place? Or Friends, and Joey... the latter being the "Spin-Off"... I think the group of individuals who decided on 9/11 were a "Spin-Off" from the original...

George the 1st may have been involved with the JFK assassination, but Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc... weren't... however... in the 70's... those group of individuals became affiliated with each other... and started finding themselves in the same circles...

The group of decision makers for 9/11 were a "spin-off" from the group of decision makers who killed JFK.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Remember though... the CIA is just a "think-tank" essentially... the ones who make the decisions from the information obtained by the CIA is the DIA.

That's not to say the CIA doesn't act on its' own...

jschurchin Guest
    Just to clairify PG. When I say organization, I am talking about the CIA. Not the entire agency, mind you, but a select group within it.

Have you ever heard of the DDP? He is the number 3 man in the organization behind the Director and the assistant Director. DDP is an acronym for Deputy Director of Plans, or in the agency the "dirty tricks department". He is responsible for all covert operations against foreign targets. How hard do you think it would be to get the DDP to commit a domestic operation?

I am not trying to disuade you from your beliefs, I am just trying to help you to understand that we do have people in our government who undertake this type of operation on a regular basis.

I think 9/11 was too big for the CIA alone.

Some believe there is a CIA within the CIA... a Shadow CIA...

The group responsible for the Iran/Contra, BMI, stuff...