Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bush Administration "Hobnobs" With 9/11 Co-Conspirators

The Bush Administration "Hobnobs" With 9/11 Co-Conspirators

The Bush Administration "Hobnobs" With 9/11 Co-Conspirators

By Jon Gold

Do you remember when Cindy Sheehan was dragged out of the State of The Union Address? Supposedly, it was because of a t-shirt that listed the amount of dead soldiers in Bush's "War On Terror". The real reason probably had to do with the fact that Cindy Sheehan isn't one of President Bush's favorite people. Of course, to make it not seem as bad as it was, they also asked Rep. Bill Young's wife to leave for having a Pro-Bush shirt on that said, "Support The Troops Defending Our Freedom."

Sad, don't you think? In a country that promotes "Freedom Of Speech", to see a woman who lost her son in the Iraq War, being dragged out of the Capitol of all places. Because of a t-shirt no less. It's enough to make you cry.

The press was more than happy to cover Sheehan's experience. What they neglected to tell you, however, was that a man the 9/11 families tried to sue for involvement in the 9/11 attacks, also attended the State Of The Union Address. Al-Faisal.

Al-Faisal, the former head of Saudi Intelligence (who stepped down 10 days before the attacks), was named in a $1 Trillion lawsuit brought forth by 600 family members. They accused him of funding bin Laden's network. The lawsuit was dismissed because a judge decided the U.S. courts lacked jurisdiction over the matter.

I would have rather seen him dragged out the capitol instead of Cindy Sheehan, wouldn't you?

That is one example of how the Bush Administration thinks it's ok to "hobnob" with people allegedly involved in the 9/11 attacks.

Here's another.

Recently, the Committee on Foreign Investment approved a $6.8Billion deal allowing a United Arab Emirates (UAE) based company, Dubai Ports World, to "oversee operations at six U.S. ports". The cities in which those ports sit are Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Baltimore, Miami and New Orleans.

The problem with this deal is that the UAE, through banks in Dubai, launders terrorist money. They are also alleged to have links to two of the alleged 9/11 hijackers.

Michael Chertoff came to the defense of the deal by saying, "We make sure there are assurances in place, in general, sufficient to satisfy us that the deal is appropriate from a national security standpoint." Thanks Michael. That sure makes me feel safer. Especially when you take into account how you handled Katrina. Please resign immediately.

Rep. Charles Schummer (D-NY) says the President "should override the agreement and conduct a special investigation into the matter." I agree with him. How could an organization like the UAE, a co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks, have gotten a deal to oversee our ports?

I believe Peter Gadiel, a man who lost his son James on 9/11, said it best. "I'm a lifelong Republican and I think the President's gone insane."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

beltman713 Guest
    How could an organization like the UAE, a co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks, have gotten a deal to oversee our ports?
    That's a damn good question!

Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    That's a damn good question!
    Yes, yes it is.

beltman713 Guest
    I think this port thing is going to be the next Bush scandal.

I think this port thing is going to be the next Bush scandal.
    Look what happened with the NSA scandal. The Bush Administration got the Congress to not investigate it. Look what happened with the illegal budget that was passed. Where does that stand? This ports issue is just one of many many many scandals of the Bush Administration. Not one has brought it down. It's disgusting.

beltman713 Guest
    Have you ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back?

Have you ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back?
    Yeah, it's called 9/11.

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Yeah, it's called 9/11.
    You're right though, nothing seems to touch this asshole.

You're right though, nothing seems to touch this asshole.
    This is what it's like when the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial are all controlled by the same people.

beltman713 Guest
    Although, something cool happened today. This woman at work, she's a Christian conservative. We were in the office at break time and discussing something on the news. She blurts out something like, "That stupid president."
    Someone says, "You don't like Bush?"
    And she responded, "I got to be honest with you, I voted for him, but I would never do it again if I could do it over again."

So maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel, If his base turns on him. Wishful thinking?