Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DAMN IT!!! SPEAK UP AMERICA

DAMN IT!!! SPEAK UP AMERICA

I'm creating this thread in the hopes that people will start calling their local and national media outlets, and asking them why they're not covering the global catastrophy taking place.

Tell them that we are tired of their "Corporate News", and that they are there for a reason.

They are there to tell the AMERICAN PEOPLE about the welfare of their country, and their world.

It is their RESPONSIBILITY, and their RIGHT given to them by the founding fathers of this country.

Please speak up... In this regard, silence is NOT "Golden".
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

National and International Media

michael.isikoff@newsweek.com; woodwardb@washpost.com; bill.oreilly@foxnews.com; oreilly@foxnews.com; executive-editor@nytimes.com; managing-editor@nytimes.com; jfarah@worldnetdaily.com; editor@newsmax.com; tips@upi.com; rrichard@ap.org; Hannity@foxnews.com; michaelsavage@paulreveresociety.com; drudge@drudgereport.com; IHT@IHT.com; editor@reuters.com; moneyline@cnn.com; Dean.Baquet@latimes.com; JerrySeper@washingtontimes.com; bgertz@washingtontimes.com; b.grueskin@wsj.com; letters@nationalreview.com; t.cullen@wsj.com; j.heller@wsj.com; nicholas.witchell@bbc.co.uk; andrew.marr@bbc.co.uk; rageh.omaar@bbc.co.uk; matt.frei@bbc.co.uk; mark.mardell@bbc.co.uk; natasha.kaplinsky@bbc.co.uk; richard.sambrook@bbc.co.uk; roger.mosey@bbc.co.uk; john.irvine@itn.co.uk; tom.bradby@itn.co.uk; warrickj@washpost.com; pincusw@washpost.com; ottawayb@washpost.com; marcusr@washpost.com; leenj@washpost.com; flahertym@washpost.com; 2020@abc.com; abramsreport@msnbc.com; 60m@cbsnews.com; dateline@nbc.com; consortnew@aol.cm; axavila@telemundo.com; susan.candiotti@turner.com; msoler@uniiion.net; 48hours@cbsnews.com; editor@thetimes.co.uk; investigations@herald.com; nationalnews@herald.com; Editors@HumanEventsOnline.com; editor@guardianunlimited.co.uk; foreign.news@thetimes.co.uk; newseditor@independent.co.uk; foreigneditor@independent.co.uk; media@theaustralian.com.au; sbrown@cnsnews.com; shogenson@cnsnews.com; jdmowbra@erols.com; dgilson@motherjones.com; jdettmer@insightmag.com; tmaier@insightmag.com; prodriguez@insightmag.com; ktimmerman@insightmag.com; editor@spectator.org; pathencntr@aol.com; michael@lapressclub.com; econtv@earthlink.net; info@media-alliance.com; WMadsen777@aol.com; Info@ap.org, mschneider@ap.org; info@ap.org, abreed@ap.org; jaffleck@ap.org; dcrary@ap.org; alevinson@ap.org; rtanner@ap.org; bdesilva@ap.org; csullivan@ap.org; yblackman@ap.org; parrillaga@ap.org; ccarter@ap.org; scohen@ap.org; mcrenson@ap.org; jdonn@ap.org; dhastings@ap.org; tlewan@ap.org; mmendoza@ap.org; jschwartz@ap.org

Here is an EXCELLENT site to find the contact information of your local news...

http://www.newspaperlinks.com/voyager.cfm

I HATE BEING POWERLESS!!!

somebigguy Guest
    Hey Jon, I just sent out a little blast this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Hey Jon, I just sent out a little blast this morning.
    I hope everyone makes a conscious effort to at least send one email or letter out a week.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I hope everyone makes a conscious effort to at least send one email or letter out a week.
    Yeah, but when I said "little blast", I meant I farted!!!

Hahaha, just kidding. Don't feel like laughing much after reading that article though...

danceyogamom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I HATE BEING POWERLESS!!!
    you aren't powerless until you allow yourself to be defeated. Even working at the most base of levels is effecting change in some way ...

think of your ripple effect here ... everything you say and post reaches people, who in turn reach other people ...

it will come together - its just going to take a long time (weren't you saying this to me in another thread?)

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by danceyogamom
    you aren't powerless until you allow yourself to be defeated. Even working at the most base of levels is effecting change in some way ...

think of your ripple effect here ... everything you say and post reaches people, who in turn reach other people ...

it will come together - its just going to take a long time (weren't you saying this to me in another thread?)
    It's too late, and he knows it. It's always been too late, the world is full of stupid, ignorant people, and there's not much any of us can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by danceyogamom

Sweet DYM...

One of my "character defects" is that sometimes I want what I want, when I want it. Last night I felt like screaming at the world... So... that's what I did, in my own way...