Thread: Rep. Weldon On The Washington Journal - Video Inside

Rep. Weldon On The Washington Journal - Video Inside

Rep. Weldon On The Washington Journal

Click Here

It talks about a few things, including Able Danger.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

They could have prevented 9/11 if the information from Able Danger was passed on to the right organizations. Not a single mention of any of the information I gave him. He's STILL supportive of Dubya and Rummy.

He is talking poorly about Clinton, and positively about Bush. He's saying that one of the important things about Able Danger is the fact that the 9/11 Commission completely disregarded the information in their final report. Well guess what Mr. Weldon...

THEY COMPLETELY DISREGARDED A LOT OF THINGS IN THE FINAL REPORT THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ABLE DANGER!!!

He's only talking about Able Danger, and how their information could have prevented 9/11. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I suspect that the hearings today will focus on the same thing. Which means that he completely disregarded all of the information I gave him. Which means that Able Danger may very well be what everyone has suspected from the beginning. A diversion. Something to take the focus away from Bush, and direct it towards Clinton.

Partridge Guest
    Yup.

Partridge Guest
    Oh, and also, we need MORE SPYING!

Such fucking bullshit.

All we can hope for is that a lot of people show up for the hearing today with flyers, and signs, etc....

jetsetlemming Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    He is talking poorly about Clinton, and positively about Bush. He's saying that one of the important things about Able Danger is the fact that the 9/11 Commission completely disregarded the information in their final report. Well guess what Mr. Weldon...

THEY COMPLETELY DISREGARDED A LOT OF THINGS IN THE FINAL REPORT THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ABLE DANGER!!!

He's only talking about Able Danger, and how their information could have prevented 9/11. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I suspect that the hearings today will focus on the same thing. Which means that he completely disregarded all of the information I gave him. Which means that Able Danger may very well be what everyone has suspected from the beginning. A diversion. Something to take the focus away from Bush, and direct it towards Clinton.
    Are you sure the stuff you sent to him got to him, and not just a secretary?

I delivered it to Wayne Roberts, who in turn, emailed me when he dropped it off at his house.